Chapter 14

Chresanto P.O.V.

Dream Mode

"Hey.... Hey..... Get up Chresanto!" says a voice. It takes me a moment to realize who the voice is but when I do I jump up.

Once I'm up, I turn around and see Tela. Her beautiful curls are flaring out around her face, being blown by the wind. She's smiling at me and standing off in a distance. Her body is adorned in a long white summer dress, which makes no sense because its no longer summer. Well at least back home it isn't.

I break my gaze away from her and look at my surroundings.

My feet are framed by luscious green grass that blows gently in the warm wind. I hear rustling and look up to see beautiful trees. They're all different colors. Some are green and others are colors like pink, purple, red, yellow, orange and etc.

Behind me is a lake of crystal clear water. I walk up to it and stare down to the bottom. I can see all the creatures swimming around in it.

"Chresanto, come here." I whip my head around towards Tela and begin walking. I stop in front of her and she places her hands gently on my face and caresses it. You have no idea how long I have been waiting to feel her touch on my skin. Its fucking amazing! Just as I imagined.

"Chresanto, Are you listening to me?" Tela asks.

"Nope can you repeat it again?"

That earns a chuckle from her which makes me smile. She removes her hands from my face and immediately I feel a sense of longing, that I hate very much, take over.

"Chresanto this is serious. I need you to understand that I love you okay. We're not together yet in real life but we will be soon and you have to promise that you will never let me go." Her face is dead serious but I'm still to captured by her beauty so I don't comprehend fully what she says.

"Okay... Okay... What is going to happen with us? Im really confused. And what do you mean not in real life? If this isn't real then what is this?"

She sighs and pulls us down so we're sitting indian style.

"Chresanto I can't tell you everything for that could change the course of events and I can't let that happen." She pauses and looks me straight in my eyes." I can only tell you this, this is a dream I've been sent to warn you. J-Just promise me that no matter what happens you won't let me go. Promise me and stay true to the promise." She stares so intently into my eyes to get her point across. It works but it also causes my mind to become foggy for I'm starting to get lost in the beautiful swirls of green and hazel in her eyes.

"Chresanto!" She yells, frustrated.

I quickly snap out of it before focusing on the question and saying " I promise. "

She smiles warmly causing my heart to flutter. She slowly moves closer to me and places her hands around my neck. As a reflex, my arms snake around her waist and before I know it her lips are on mine. The familiar fireworks, that I have only felt once before, ignite in my body. I shudder because I love the feeling of her on me. But sadly as soon as it begins it ends and she fades away only leaving a sense of happiness with me.

"She is quite beautiful Chresanto."

I freeze in my spot and look up. Shocked is probably the only word I could use to describe how I feel. Maybe astonished, flabbergasted.... Well whatever but I know you get the point of how I'm feeling. Shocked. I haven't seen this person in 2 years and thought I never would but I'm proved wrong. Tears fill my eyes then begin to stream down my face. It actually turns into a full blown out sob fest which would bring down my street cred but fuck that.