Chapter 12

Tela P.O.V

Afterschool

Why does it have to be him. Gosh! He is just so attractive and the way his body moves is like- No no I like Jacob. Yea I like Jacob.

"Hey babe."

I stop in my tracks and wait for Jacob to catch up to me. As soon as he does he throws his arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"Hey." I say bluntly.

"Woah whats wrong with you?"

"Im sorry Jake.. Its j-just that... I u-um... Im just tired." I lied. Just one look at his face and I can tell that he doesn't believe that lie.

"Baby girl, I know your lying. Come on just tell me so I can help you."

"Its nothing really, lets just go ok."

"Fine but we're go-......"

I turn to look at him as he stops mid-sentence. His mouth is agape and his eyes are fixated on something in the distance. I follow the direction of his eyes and my eyes land on a girl. She is short with brown curly hair. Her chocolate skin compliment her and her smile is gorgeous. A wave of jealousy washes over me as his stare intensifies.

"Jacob.. Jacob.. Jacob!" No matter what I do his eyes never leave her. And to my suprise she walks over here towards us.

"Hey Jacob. It feels like forever since I've seen you."

"U-uh yea. Hey Kaliah."

"So who is this?" Her eyes scan over every part of my body and back up. Her eyes show jealousy once they meet mine which causes me to smirk.

"Oh um this is Tela, my friend."

My neck snaps towards him so fast that Im suprised I didn't get whiplash. He finally looks at me and sees my expression.

"Sorry I meant my girlfriend."

"Oh really now. It looks like you have dropped your standards."

A low snarl comes out of my mouth as her sentence is finished.

"Excuse me but it seems like his standards have actually raised. Very much.If he was with yo fish smelling self then they most definitely have raised."

"Whatever. So Jacob where is Chresanto?"

"I don't know. Why does it matter? Im positive he doesn't even want to see you."

"Yea ok that's what you think. Well I have to go now. Bye Jacob... Bye bitch."

She walks off afterward. Actually you can't even call that walking. She is trying to swish but it looks nothing like that. It looks like she has a deeeeep wedgie or like her hips are about to fall off. Im gonna stick to the first one.

"Im sorry baby girl."

Jacob says as he grabs my hand.

"Its fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea." Nope

"Well I gotta go. I forgot I needed to u-um make up a test. Bye."

He kisses me and runs off before I get a chance to retort.

"Bye." I say to no one in particular.

There isn't even anyone to say it to anyway.

I start the 1/2 mile journey to my house sighing. I turn the first few blocks and continue on until I bump into someone.

"Oh sorry. I didn't se- Oh gosh."