Chapter 7

Roc P.O.V.

After we left the mall I just couldnt get Tela out of my head. She is the first girl to ever reject me. I guess she playin hard to get.... But I like that anyway. It will be worth it in the end.

I lay on my bed contemplating on what I should do when my phone vibrates notifying me that I have a message. I pick it up hoping to see Tela 's name but instead I see the name Jenny. Oh shit I forgot I had a girlfriend already she must be mad.

Jenny

Chresanto!!! Y are u avoiding me? :( .... I bet ur player ass has been cheating huh well fuck u cause I have been cheatin on ur ass too. Its with Thomas to haha

Chresanto

We're done bitch. Ur a fucking whore and just to let ur triflin ass know I wasnt cheatin on u. I had just been busy.... And to actually believe I loved ur ass well not anymore haha that!!!!

She thought she would win this haha. She wrong. Too bad for her.

Jenny

Wait no Chres im sorry baby... I didnt mean it. How about I come over and make it up too u? ;)

End of text convo

Wow this chic desperate. I click ignore on my phone and head downstairs to see my mom. I go down the hall and down the stairs. I follow the aroma of food being made into the kitchen. My mom never cooks. Its been a while since I've had homemade food. Must be for some special reason or .....

Me- Hey ma, what you cookin?

Mom- Im making some baked chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy, mac and cheese, greens, and cornbread. With chocolate cake for desert.

My mouth starts to water at what she says. But I know she is holding back something. I can see it on her face. The way her hazel eyes twinkle and how she fiddles with her hands tells it all.

Me- Whats wrong?

Mom- What, nothing is wrong baby. Just sit down and we will talk after you eat, okay?

Me- No just tell me cau- *gets cut off*

I suddenly hear the door slam. I expect it to be my older brother Cory but something is off. I can sense it. The footsteps are unfamiliar and heavy which is just the opposite of Cory. As the person gets nearer I can smell an odor. A very strong odor. Smells like old spice...

My thoughts are interrupted when a man walks in. He looks to be about 30 or 40 with dark green eyes and brown curly hair. He walks over to my mom and kisses her cheek and then turns to look at me.

RM(random man)

RM- Hey Christy have you told him?

Mom- I was just about to before you interrupted me *gently pushes him away*

Me- What the hell is going on Mom, who is this man and why is he touching you

Mom- Chres honey, this is my fiancé....

I stand there flabbergasted at what my mom just said. I cannot believe she decided to go along with this without me or Cory's consent.

Me- What hell do you mean by fiancé? Huh!! How can you just move on from dad that fast. And you supposedly loved him. Yea right.. Love him my ass.

Mom- Chres I am still your mom so dont talk to me like that. And its been 2 years its time for me to move on. Johnathon is a good man and I love him. So im getting married to him and you will cooperate with him.

Me- I will not you cant force me too. How come you didnt tell me or Cory about this before now. We should have a say in this before some strange man comes around and takes my DADS place.

Johnathon- Im sorry Chresanto but I lo-*gets cut off*

Me- Dont talk to me... You can marry him for all I care but I refuse to live here in this house with him...... IM MOVING OUT!!!!

Mom- Wait no hunny ple-*gets cut off*

She was to late. I was already in my room packing my stuff. My dad left me and Cory some money when he died. Its more than enough for me to be supplied. I doubt Cory would want to stay here either when he finds out and there is no way im leaving my lil sister Amber here either.

Tela P.O.V.

_____________________________________

Hey please vote and comment and tell me what you think about this story. Tell me if I need to improve things or if you have ideas or something.

10 comments

<3 Tela (aka flojos)