Chapter 1

2 years earlier

Lacey's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Come on, your 19 now, you can live, stop being a goody 2 shoes. Let's go to the club, we're here to have a good time, not to study for a test you have in 2 months" my best friend Sammy nags on. Hi i'm Lacey Coleman, I'm 19 and i'm from California. I'm in Vegas with my best friends Sammy and Kady for my 19th birthday. The girls are trying to make me go to a club because they want me to live. I'm a very confident person but when it comes to clubs and shit like that, I panic. I agreed to go because I mean I need to live a little. Even tho we are underage, Sammy being the person she is got us fake I.D's. I go into my suitcase and look for an outfit. The only way I will feel my confident self is if I look sexy, I mean everyone says I have a great body so might as well show it off. My family are really rich so I can afford the fancy clothes I guess. Me, Sammy and Kady have been friends since elementary since we all lived near each other. Our familys are kinda famous around the area where we live. Our dads all co-own Microsoft so money isn't really a difficult thing to get. I still live with my parents and i'm on the hunt for an apartment right now. I decided to wear a black jumpsuit, with simple black heels and a clutch.

For my hair I did a top knot, and I just did some light makeup with a red lip. "Alright lets go" Sammy says coming into the room. We head out of our hotel and get in an Uber. We arrive at this really,really popular club, the line going down the block. We get out the Uber and I begin to walk to the end of the line when a group of girls rush in front of me and push me back. I get caught by a big pair of arms and quickly stand up and clean myself off. I look at the man who caught me, he was really muscly, wearing all black and had a ear piece. He kinda looked like a body guard or something, maybe he is just the bouncer for the club. "Are you okay miss?" he asks me. I nod in reply, making him nod and walk over to this black SUV. He opens the door and I have to blink to make sure i'm not seeing things. Justin Bieber, yes, I said Justin Bieber just walked out of the car. The body guard, who i'm guessing is his now walks over to me and my friends. "This fell out of your bag miss" he says, handing me my phone. "Oh my gosh, thank you, those fans are crazy" I say, making him chuckle, "Agreed". We were interrupted when Bieber himself walked over, "And who are these lovely ladies Evret?" He asks,his voice low and raspy, he looked hella good. "Um, I'm not sure, this one," He says pointing at me, "Your crazy fans pushed her over, but luckily I was here and caught her before she fell over," he finishes. "Good job man, well do you girls wanna come in with us, I mean the lines pretty big"he says, his charm clearly showing. I'm not really a fan of his music, I mean its okay but it's more for teenagers. But he is fucking hot so I guess its okay. "Yes"Kady replied, way to fast. "Uh, okay, ladies first"Yup Kady said that way to fast, he is so uncomfortable. Sammy goes first, then as I began to walk, Justin grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking any further. He motions for Kady to go first, which she obviously didn't want to. She huffed and walked in front. Justin places his hand on the lower part of my back, nearing my ass. He pushes me slightly, hinting for me to walk in. We walk into the club and over to the V.I.P section where Kady and Sammy are. I sit down and Justin gets us a drink. When he comes back he hands us a blue drink, one for each of us. "Um, whats in this?" I ask unsure. "Don't you trust me babe?" He asks me, his cockiness evident. I smile and nod, not actually trusting him. I take a sip and I actually enjoy the taste.

----------------------

2 hours later

----------------------

Now I am officially wasted, no let me rephrase that, hammered. Me and Sammy are on the dance floor dancing to 'We found love' by Rihanna. Kady went off with some guy she met at the club. I feel a pair of arms around my waist, looking down seeing the recognizable tattooed arms. I already know it's Justin so being the drunken ass I am, I begin to grind on him. Our hips sway to he beat, me feeling his little friend up against me. Pleasure circles my body, making me want more. The song ends and Justin's song 'Boyfriend' comes on making him sing to me. "If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I could take you places you ain't never been before" he sings in a low, raspy voice, which turned me in like a fricken light bulb. "Let's get outta here" he says, spinning me around. I nod, and giggle like a little girl. He smirks and we make our way out the club. We enter his Black SUV which he arrived in. Once the car starts to move he moves me onto his lap, me straddling his waist. I begin kissing him, and it soon turns into a heated make out session. He licks my bottom lip for permission which, yet again my drunken ass accepts. I feel like I know exactly where this is going. I've only had sex once before so like I'm not really good at it, but I'm drunk so it might give me a little bit more confidence to do more. You might be thinking, is this rape cause your drunk. Well I don't think it is, coz he's drunk too, and I know what's going on so we're good.

The SUV stops outside a fancy looking hotel and a security guard opens the door. Embarrassed, I climb off Justin's lap and out the car. Justin jumps out and grabs my hand. We walk into the lobby and straight to the elevator.

(EXTREMELY SEXUAL CONTENT)

Songs- Love me harder- Ariana Grande

Crazy in Love- Sofia Karlberg

Earned it- The Weeknd

Crazy In Love- Beyonce, Fifty shades of grey version

Any of them will be good

He presses level 67, woah, how big is this place. Once we get to the floor, the door opens to a big room. Oh, so this is like the 'penthouse suite', I see. Before I have time to think, I'm pulled out of the elevator and pushed, roughly against the wall. Justin begins to suck on my neck, giving me goosebumps. He reaches my sweet spot, and sucks on it, the tip of his tongue drawing circles. I moan at the contact, making him suck harder, leaving a mark. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He walks into the bedroom, his lips not leaving my neck. He lays be down and climbs on top of me.

He kisses my lips roughly, turning me on even more than I am. I tug at his shirt, making him sit up and pull it off. I sit up and he pulls the zipper of my jumpsuit down, kissing my back as he goes down. Eventually he unzips it and I pull it off. He takes off my heels and stares at me. He licks his lips making me bite my lip. He pulls off his pants, then proceeds to take off his underwear. My first instinct is to sit up and grabs him. He shifts so that his head is leaning against the headboard. I grab him at the base and lick up his long shaft, earning a shaky groan from him. I hover my mouth over his tip making him grab my hair and push my head towards his tip. I wrap my lips around it and play with it with my tongue. I begin to suck making him moan. "Oh fuck, good baby girl" he moans, making me pleasure him more. I begin to suck faster, making him push me further down. Eventually his tip reaches the back of my throat, making me make this gag noise. It scared me to be honest but I'm Gucci. He reaches his climax and a white liquid is released into my mouth. I was to drunk to consider if I should swallow or not so I just did. It didn't really have a taste just kinda salty. We sit up so that we were facing each other and he begins to kiss my lips, while tracing the top of my bra with his pointer finger.

I moan into his mouth making him grin in satisfaction. He unhooks my bra, with one hand, and stares at my chest like it's the last thing he is ever gonna see. He squeezes one of my breast while sucking on the other one. He flicks his tongue over my nipple, making my back arch. He gives the other breast the same amount of attention before kissing sweet kisses down my stomach. The closer he gets to my lady parts the more I squirm. "Justin, please" I mutter, only to be met my Justin's finger on my lips. "Patience baby girl" he says, in a low and raspy voice. He traces my pantie line with his finger making me squirm. He spreads my legs and begins to kiss my inner thigh. "Your..r.r such..a...tease"I manage to spit out. "That's the way you like it baby" he says winking. He leaves wet kisses on my panties making me moan. He finally begins to pull down my underwear, leaving kisses as he does. "Mmmm, your so wet baby" he says, sliding a finger up and down my sex. He positions himself so he is in between my legs. He kisses my clit, then licks down. I moan loudly when Justin picks up the pace.

(The rest of this chapter got deleted so i'll just quickly write something)

I go into the bathroom to clean up a bit, but then suddenly remember. Shit! "Shit, shit,shit" I say, a little to loudly. "Lacey, are you okay?" Justin calls. I run out of the bathroom and bein throwing my clothes on, ignoring Justin's calling. I grab my purse and run out of the hotel room, Justin hot on my trail.