Chapter 11

Lacey's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "So, Lacey, are you gonna tell him or am I?" Scooter says making me tense. "I'll say it, I mean he deserves an explanation from me" I say, turning to face Justin. "I don't really know were to start, so lets start from the beginning shall we, "I begin, but Harper begins to squirm and Justin tells me to hold on. He stands up and goes to a filing cabinet and pulls out an IPad. He opens it and presses on a game for infants. Why does he have this? I think to myself but Justin must have read my mind when he answered, "I have these for my little brother and sister if your wondering," he chuckles. He walks back and sits beside me, facing me.

I always said to myself if I ever got this close to him that I would slap him. Well...looks like a good opportunity. I raise my hand and smack his cheek earning a grunt from him. "What the fuck" he groans rubbing his cheek. "You deserved it. Woo," I say wiping fake sweat off my forehead, "I've been waiting to do that for months,and it was worth the wait" I say earning a chuckle from Scooter. Justin glares at him and tells me to continue. "Well basically, you know the saying, 'What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas right', well looks like this time it came back to L.A," I say, eyeing Harper, earning a small chuckle from Justin, which surprised me, "Anyway, well you know, we got to know each other and we slipped up and we got a baby out of it. At first I thought it was my ex boyfriend, well boyfriend at the times baby, but then when I gave birth, the nurse came up to me and told me her daughters were going to your concert so she has seen you a lot at the time, and basically she said the baby looked like you and that's when me and Sam shit ourselves. What made it even worse was that my boyfriend was in the room and he is very, bipolar so he kinda blew up, and basically it ended up with me being punched and him being escorted by police. And no, I haven't seen him since if you were wondering. Anyway after that it kept ticking on my mind, the whole you as her dad and then one day I just looked at her and broke down crying because there is no denying that, that is not your kid. So this morning I decided to contact your manager again, after trying to contact you or you team for months. You need to fix that by the way, anyway, so I sent Scooter photos of her and well here we are. And yes, she is your daughter, your lucky i'm even here, I wasn't going to let you see her just know that you have a daughter" I finish making him scowl.

"Why the fuck not she is my kid after all" he angers. "Well because to me you are still that drugged up man whore who was hurtful towards woman" I say back, my blood boiling. "Well i'm not, I've totally changed my life around, i'm nothing like my past." he says, making me roll my eyes. "Even if you have changed, I don't know that which means your still not allowed to see my daughter" I say making his eyes soften, which confused the hell out me. "Please, I can prove it, I want to be in our baby's life, please Lacey, I will do anything to prove I have changed" he says tears pricking his eyes. Oh my god, he's crying, he really wants this.

I let out a loud sigh and rub my forehead. "Fine Bieber, but one chance" I say pointing my finger at him. He smiles really big and lunges into a big hug. I tense up but eventually I soften and hug him back. His hugs are so cuddly I could stay here forever. Justin chuckles and I pull away. "My hugs are cuddly huh?" he asks raising his eyebrows. I blush and look down, embarrassed at my lap. "Thank you" he kisses my cheek, butterflies in my stomach. What the hell is wrong with me. He stands up and begins to walk over to Harper but we soon realize she has fallen asleep. He bends down and picks her up and cradles her small body in his big arms. She stirs and her eyes flutter open. "Dada" she says and me, Justin and Scooter all gasp. She called him dad, how does she know.  "Yes princess, daddy's here. We gonna drop you and mommy off home huh baby" he says kissing all over her face. She giggles and I smile. I feel a massive wait lifted off my shoulders making me feel more relaxed. Well I pray to god that this boy is changed because if not then I have to stick with my heart and do whats best for Harper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last one

Vote for more