Chapter 19

Lacey's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------
I sit on the couch, anxiously biting my nails. Justin comes into the livingroom with a tray, that has two cups of tea and some cookies.

I mutter a thank you and he nods sending me a smile. I grab the cup and gently sip on it. "Be careful it's hot," he says, drinking his own.

I nod not knowing what to say. I feel his hand on my shoulder and I flinch. "Hey, it's okay, they'll find her," he says, his thumb rubbing circles on my hand.

I sniffle and he chuckles. "What" I smile, wondering what he finds so funny. "Your snifflings cute," he says poking my nose. I giggle, my cheeks going a deep shade of Scarlett.

"So, where my baby girl," he says sitting up. "She's taking a nap, but you can go wake her up now," I say cuddling up to the blanket on the couch, turning on the T.V.

He nods and walks towards her room. I turn on E! And it's time for the news. 'Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber hit up Laguna Beach yesterday, sharing a few sensual moments together, cuddling up on the rocks, watching the Sunset. Are they a couple, let's just keep an eye out on these two", the woman winks at the camera and I get this horrible feeling in my stomach.

Jealousy
-------------------------------------------------------------
Short filler, sorry

I'll be updating a lot since I'm going back to school soon and I won't be able to update as much.

I wanna know how many and who read my book so if you read any of my books comment "Me biatch 👋"

Thanks.

Love you!!!