Chapter 30

I recommend listening to the song when I put the link because FEELS!!!!!!

Half of this chapter deleted....so I had to rewrite it so it's not as good, i'm so sad it got the good bit too

Before you read this chapter I would just like to say THANK YOU for reading my book, I can't believe it's finished. If you enjoyed this book and chapter please vote and comment any questions or opinions on my book,

Thank You x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lacey's POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Justin stops the car outside a fancy restaurant, so fancy it doesn't even look real. I sit and gawk at the restaurant, for probably ages since I didn't notice that Justin was holding the car door open for me. I blush and look down feeling embarrassed.

I grab his extended hand and he chuckles. I smile at how happy he is, which makes me happy. We walk inside, hand in hand, ignoring the flashes and rude comments from paparazzi. "Reservations for Bieber", Justin says to the lady at the front desk.

(Listen to Close To You by Rihanna for the full effect)

She nods and smiles. "Follow me," she says, turning around and walking through the restaurant. I notice that no-one else is here. "Justin," I whisper, elbowing his side. "Mmh", he mumbles. "There's no-one else here", I say and he smiles, but doesn't answer.

I continue walking, hand in hand with Justin, wondering why no-one is here. Suddenly we are taken outside onto a beach, a canopy with a candle lit table. Oh my god. I turn to look at Justin, a worried look on his face.

"Do you like it, cause if you don't we ca-""I love it!", I say, engulfing him in a hug

"Do you like it, cause if you don't we ca-""I love it!", I say, engulfing him in a hug. I hear him chuckle and I pull away. "Sorry", I blushing, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "It's fine princess," he whispers in my ear, making me blush even harder.

He leads me over to the table and pulls out a seat for me. I say thank you and he smiles sitting in his seat. A waiter comes over with a ice bucket and fills out glasses with Champagne. Me and Justin talk about his album, and the VMA's which he is performing at.

__

"Thank for everything Justin" I say as we walking hand in hand along the beach. "Anything for you princess," he says making me blush. He suddenly stops and stands in front of me. He grabs both my hands in his and stares into my eyes.

"Lacey Coleman, where do I start," he chuckles making me giggle. "You Miss Coleman are a rare thing to find. I never thought I would find someone so genuine around me, so down to earth, but here you are. The past few months have been the best time in my entire life. Those rare days where I slept over, in your bed with you were unforgettable. Every little thing we do together makes me happy."

"You keep me sane Lacey. I love everything about you. I love your gorgeous brown eyes. I love your long brown hair which I will never get tired of playing with. I love your soft plump lips, which I would love to kiss again," he winks making me blush.

"I love your smile, even if i'm down, it cheers me up. I love your kind heart. I love your amazing personality. I love the way your eyes light up when you see Harper. I love how so matter what happens, your always there for Harper," he rants. Tears prick my eyes and I stare at him in awe.

"I",he starts before looking down. He looks up at me and I nod for him to continue. "I love you Lacey Coleman", he says, shocking me. I stand there frozen, unable to speak. He places his forehead against mine, his amazing hazel eyes staring into mine.

"Please say something," he says, barely above a whisper.

Should I?

Uh Fuck It

I smile slightly and smack my lips into his. His hands dig into my hips, pleasure filling me. I wrap my arms around his neck and feel him smile into the kiss. I play with the ends of his golden locks making him groan.

 I play with the ends of his golden locks making him groan

(this is his hairstyle and color btw)

I never thought I would ever feel like this. I mean, I always had the smallest attraction to Justin but it was never this electric. Lust, Passion and most importantly love. Me and Justin met in a rowdy atmosphere, did stupid teenage things, but learned from them.

And that one stupid teenage thing turned out the be the best thing I ever did. Not only did I get a beautiful bundle of joy, my first true love but also a family. I never thought Harper would have a real family, with her real dad, but here we are.

Justin has definitely changed my life, for good and bad, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

We pull away from the kiss, our foreheads still touching, our lips pink and swollen. "I love you so much Lacey, I've never felt this before. And I swear on everything, I will protect you and Harper for the rest of my life, you guys are my world," he says and I can't help but let a few tears slip.

"Don't cry baby," he says wiping away my tears.

"I love you too",

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm so emotional right now

I really hope you guys liked this book

Share it to friends if they haven't read it

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH XOXOXOX