Oli Sykes

You walked out of the shower, getting dressed in your best lingerie. You sprayed you body, with a sweet mist. You coated your freshly shaved skin, with a berry scented lotion. Your skin glistened in the light. You brushed and blow dried your hair to a damp perfection. You applied a little bit of mascara, but it went a long ways. You finished your sexy messy look with a vanilla flavored Chapstick.
You walked out of the bathroom, into your room. Oli was in the living room, playing video games. You caught eye contact with him, making your heart skip a beat. You ran into your room, closing the door quietly. You wanted him badly, so you waited. Ten minutes passed, nothing. Twenty minutes passed, still nothing. "Fine." You mumbled. You sat at the edge of the bed. You moved slowly, making the bed squeak a little bit. You moaned quietly. Still no Oli. You bounced on the bed faster, moaning louder. "Fuck!" You shouted.
You suppressed a giggle, covering your mouth. "Just like that! Oh fuck me!" You shouted. "Fuck!" You shouted once more. Still no Oli. You became frustrated. You crossed the line with your last shout. "FUCK JORDAN! JUST LIKE THAT!" You shouted, knowing Oli heard that one. All of a sudden a furious Oli busted through the door. He gripped your hips, hovering over your body. "WHO THE FUCK'S NAME DID YOU SCREAM?" He said through gritted teeth. You swallowed roughly. "Not yours." You spat at him. He stood up, staring at your body, admiring it. "Who did you do this for?" He voice going softer. "Not you." You sat, crawling across the bed. He grabbed you underwear, pulling them off of you. "Well then. Why are you wearing the perfume I like?" You bit your lip, staring at him. "Jordan likes it too." You smirked. Oli shut you up, kissing you roughly. "You wont remember Jordan's name after this." With that being said, Oli shoved two fingers into you, pumping rapidly. Your lips parted slightly. "You like that?" He pumped faster, curling his finger to graze your weak spot.
You kept quiet, though you just wanted to scream. "Oh really?" Oli licked his thumb, placing on your clit, making circles. Your body went on overdrive, sending you into a blinding, heart pumping bliss. You fluttered your eyes, your walls closing around his fingers. He removed his hands, leaving you to pant heavily. "What the fuck!" You shouted. "Don't talk to me like that." Oli growled. He climbed, straddling your body. He kissed down your neck, stopping at your collar bone. He kissed, and sucked roughly. He watched you moan softly. "What?" He pulled off his shirt, shorts, and boxers. "What was that?" You watched him line himself at your entrance, teasing you. "Fuck." You mumbled. He pushed himself an inch into you. "What was that?" He pulled back, only to sink another inch into you. You moaned loudly. "Fuck me O-." You stopped yourself. He looked into tour eyes burning holes into your soul. He pushed half his length into you. "Tell me." He slowly pushed the rest of his member into you, not moving. You adjusted to his size. You wanted him badly, you let him win. "Fuck me Oli!" You shouted,grabbing the sheets. He pulled out completely, pushing back into you. He began to thrust slowly picking up his rhythm. He was hitting your G-Spot, while kneading your breasts. You bit the pillow, trying to hold back your orgasm. "Let it go." Oli grunted. You refused, causing anger out of him. "Fuck! Alana! Stop being- stop being so stubborn!" He thrusted, not being able to hold back anymore. You pulsed your walls around him, making his grunt. "Stop!" He shouted. You saw his stomach muscles contract, and knew this was his end. You scratched his biceps, causing him to spill into you. When you felt him release into you, you let go, screaming out in pleasure. "Fuck Oli! Oli!" You repeated, as he helped you ride out your high. "Who's name you screaming now?" Oli kissed up your neck, pulling out to lay beside you. "Matt's." you giggled, standing to go the restroom. Oli sat up, running after you into the shower.