Alex Gaskarth

It was Halloween, You were at a small club watching your boyfriends band 'All Time Low'. However tonight Alex wasn't your boyfriend, you and him were playing a little game you guess it would be called. You were dressed up as Dorothy from 'The Wizard Of Oz'.

You took a seat at the bar, the stage was still being set up. You had a feeling that tonight was going to be a good night.

"Ill have a 'sex on the beach'" You say to the bartender who looks you up and down before winking and starting to prepare your drink. Yes you were dressed up as Dorothy, but if you say so yourself it was one very slutty Dorothy. The bartender handed you your drink with another wink, you just turned to face the stage as the band started to play.

The band finished about ten minutes ago, it was one of the best sets they have ever done. You loved their small club shows; they were a lot more intimate. You turned back to face the bar ready to order another drink when the bartender just handed you another one.

"I didn't order this..." you said confused

"No, but the scarecrow did" the bartender said gesturing to his right.

You look over to see the scarecrow wink at you before disappearing into the crowd. You downed the drink he ordered you before heading towards the dance floor.

It was hot, sweaty and full of energy. You loved club dancing. It brought out a different side of you. Soon you felt a strong pair of hands grasp your hips, without even checking to see who it was you started to sway and grind into this mystery person.

"Your so hot Dorothy" He whispered into your ear. You giggled and grinded into him harder, before turning around. You were now face to face with a guy in a scarecrow outfit.

"We're matching" you state. He just nods. You spend another half hour grinding each other with the occasional kiss or suck on the neck.

"Want to take this somewhere more private?" He whispers into your ear. Something about the mystery always gets you turned on. Before you know it, you are being dragged out of the club and into the passengers seat of a car.

"Baby, are little games always turn me on" Alex says seductively

"Alex, baby you turn me on" you say with a wink. On nights like these, you and Alex like to pretend that you just met and he wisps you away out of the club and you end up having hot steamy sex.

"I can't wait to get you home" Alex almost growls. You just breathe in deeply anticipating what is to come.

As soon as you stopped, Alex dragged you out of the car and into your shared apartment. Before the door was even closed you were pressed against the wall, with Alex's lips pressed against yours. He grabbed your ass, you jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist. Alex then carried you to the bedroom. Before you made it to the bed Alex had already managed to get all your clothes off bar your bra and panties.

"I need to see more skin Gaskarth" you whisper into his ear before biting down on his earlobe.