Oli Sykes

You were rushing around cleaning up the house, even though it was spotless. You have spent the last week cleaning, and then cleaning again. The reason? Well Oli was coming home tonight. He had been on Tour for 6 months now you missed him so much. It was now 8pm, Oli should be home anytime now.

You heard the door handle turn, next minute Oli was standing in the hallway with the luggage. As soon as you saw him, you actually screamed.

"OLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled as you bolted towards him.

"Rosalie!!! Baby!! I missed you so much!" Oli mocked your screaming voice as you crashed into him, your legs wrapping around his waist and your arms knotting in his hair. Without hesitating, he smashing his lips against yours whilst pressing you against the now closed front door.

"I'm so happy your back" You said against his lips, when you briefly pulled away.

"Baby, I need you so bad" Oli growled in reply, he always turned you on, especially when he got really horny. The only reply you had was to press your lips to his once again. Oli started to undress you, obviously, he really couldn't wait. Soon enough you were both naked and Oli thrust into you with no warning.

"Fuck! OLI!" You screamed out, half in pain, half in pleasure. There was no foreplay and no waiting. Oli was now thrusting into you at a rapid pace, you were sure the door could come off its hinges at any moment.

"Rose, Your so tight, and wet baby, fuck you feel so good" Oli groaned as he kept relentlessly plowing into you. You loved it when Oli spoke dirty to you in sex, he just got so into it and it just turned you on immensely.

"Fuck! Oli I'm gonna cum!!" you screeched at the top of you lungs. Oli's pace never let up, soon enough your orgasm took over you and Oli was moaning as your walls tightened around him.

"Rose! Fuck!" Oli Moaned again as he released his loud inside you. When you had both come down from what you were sure would be one of many orgasms tonight, Oli just held your naked body against the wall.

"Round two upstairs?" He murmured dragging you too the bedroom without even letting you answer.

As soon as you were on the bed, Oli pushed you down, and climbed on top of you.

"I missed your taste so much" He Said seductively, making his ways down to your core. Without any warning again, Oli started sucking on you clit, whilst thrusting two fingers inside you. You were a complete withering mess underneath him his tongue could work wonders.

"Fuck! You taste so good baby" Oli growled pulling away momentarily before thrusting his tongue into you replacing his fingers. His tongue licked you out, you missed him so much, he made you feel such an immense feeling of pleasure you didn't even realise was possible.

"Oli! Keep going fuck Babe!" You moaned, you could basically feel Oli smirk against you.

"Tell me who eats you out best baby" Oli growled

"Fuck Oli you! Your so fucking talented, your tongue is magical" You managed to moan, before you could feel another orgasm begin to take over. Oli's tongue continued to swirl in and around your entrance as you started to thumb your clit. That was all it took, your second orgasm of tonight took over your body. As you released into Oli's mouth, he gladly licked up all your juices. When he was finished, he crawled back up the bed and flopped down next to you. It was his turn now.

You made you way to his very erect penis. Fuck he was so huge, you loved in when he filled you up. In many different ways.

"You ready baby" You said seductively as you grasped the base of his cock in you hands. As you began to pump him, you leant down and took the tip of his cock in you mouth, gently sucking. You then moved you hands to fondle his balls, as you licked up and down his prominent veins.

"Ah! Rose! baby, fuck fuck" Oli moaned, he was definitely enjoying this. You knew he might not last long so, you sucked each of his balls in turn into you mouth, before going back to the tip. You started to bob up and down slowly, each time taking more of him in your mouth. Soon enough Oli couldn't take it any more, his hand made their way to your hair, he now had all control.

"I'm gonna fuck your face so good" he growled before he started bucking his hips, his cock hit the back of your throat, you were so glad that you had a really good gag reflex. Oli continued to fuck your mouth, but soon you could feel his dick start to throb, before he released his load into your mouth. You swallowed everything willingly, Oli tasted so good. Once you had licked him clean, you came back up the bed, laying yourself down.

"Rose? I fucking love you" Oli said lovingly, before climbing back on top of you. You should have known he wasn't done yet. Soon enough, his large cock was thrust back into you. Again, Oli instantly started to thrust hard and fast.

"New position" you managed to get out between moans. Oli nodded before pulling both of your legs over his shoulders, and once again thrust into you. You loved this position, Oli could fill you right up. Oli was now hitting you G-Spot perfectly. All you could get out was moans of his name and fuck. He just kept relentlessly plowing into you; you felt your walls tighten once again, as you orgasm took over. 

"Fuck baby" Oli groaned, not reaching his climax yet. When you came down from your high, Oli changed your position again so you were riding him.

"Your so fucking hot when you ride me" Oli growled, as you bounced up and down on his cock. Oli's hands reached up to grab your breasts squeezed them as they wobbled around. You could feel Oli's cock start to throb.

"Come on babe, fuck!" you moaned as you continued to bounce, finally Oli released his loud, he triggered yet another orgasm from you. Once you both came down from your highs you flopped down on Oli's chest, he was still inside you.  You both just lay there taking in each other for a little while. After what felt like forever Oli held you up as he pulled himself out of you, he then tugged the covers over your naked bodies before pulling you close to him to spoon.

"I love you so much Rose" Oli whispered in your ear.

"I love you too Oli, but fuck I'm going to hurt tomorrow" You said back.

"With love comes pain baby" Oli replied before you guys snuggled closer and fell to sleep in each others arms for the first time in a long time.