Chris Motionless (NOT SEX TOYS)

You and your boyfriend Chris had been hanging out at home for the past few weeks and Chris suggested going out for a drink. Nothing fancy just anything to get out of the house. You agreed of course and he took you to the nearest bar. You had been there maybe an hour just talking and laughing. It was a really nice change and you were both having a pretty good time. "I'm just going to the bathroom babe, won't be a minute" Chris said before walking off towards the mens room. You quietly sipped on your beer when some guy from one of the booths came and sat in the seat Chris had been sitting in.

"Oh excuse me, my boyfriend is sitting there sir" you said as nicely as possible, "that guy is your boyfriend ? baby you can do so much better than that" he said before putting his hand on your upper thigh. You pushed it off aggressively "don't fucking touch me" but before you could say another word Chris punched him in the face and he fell to the floor. The bar owner came over and pushed Chris "that's it mate, get out of my bar" "gladly" Chris screamed. He grabbed your hand and dragged you quickly out of the bar and into the car. He sped off, "I want to kill that guy, how dare he fucking touch my woman" Chris continued to scream the entire way home. You arrived back at the apartment and both made your way upstairs and inside. "Look Chris settle down okay, its over now" you said trying to calm him down.

Chris pushed you against the wall and smashed his lips onto yours, he violently drove his tongue into your mouth and swirled it around like crazy. His hands had your arms pinned against the wall and his grip was tight around your wrists. He pulled away for a second to rip his shirt off then started biting at your neck. You moaned in pleasure as his bites became harder, you could feel his cold lips rings against your tingling skin. He brought his face close to yours, your foreheads were pressed against each other and you could feel his breath on your cheeks. "You're mine Y/N and only mine" Chris said before smashing his lips to yours again. He let go of one of your arms and moved his hand down your pants and started rubbing your clit furiously through your now wet panties.

You couldn't hold back your moans and the smirk on Chris' face grew every time you made a noise. He quickly ripped off your pants, top, bra and panties and threw you over his shoulder. He walked into the bedroom and threw you down on the bed. He ripped off his pants and boxers letting his enormous erection burst free. He jumped on top of you and without warning plunged his hard member deep inside of you and began pounding. You gasped as you adjusted to his size, Chris started to moan and his pounding got faster. His hand clasped around your throat, "I'm the only one that gets to fuck you, your pussy belongs to me" Chris grunted while still slamming into you. You clawed at his back, the pleasure was insane, Chris had never fucked you this hard before.

"Uh, I'm gonna.." "me too" Chris said, and you both came together your juices flowed and Chris pulled out and collapsed beside you. You both lay there panting for a good five minutes. "I didn't hurt you did I babe" Chris said as he lightly stroked your arm, "no, I liked it, you should get jealous more often" you laughed before rolling over and burying your head in his chest.