Brendon Urie

You were sharing a flat with one of your closest friends Brendon whilst the two of your were busy recording music and working away from home.
You had both just got in from a release party of a film, both of you had a bit of a drink but Brendon had more. He stumbled through the door before you after finally getting the key in, it made you thank the fact he hasn't bought a girl home, he was just sloppy and uncontrollable tonight.
"Right, you need to go to bed now" you ushered Brendon into his room.
"Only if you join me y/n" he slurred back moving closer to you.
"I don't think that's a smart move" you opened his bedroom door and sat him on his bed, he began undressing
himself and you tried to tuck him into bed.
"I don't want to go to sleep, we should do something" he whined.
"Like what?" You were losing your patience.
"Each other" he winked.
"Goodnight Brendon" you walked out of the room and closed the door.
When you got into bed you could hear Brendon moaning, obviously he was horny. As much as you found him attractive in his appearance and personality you couldn't sleep with him, not when it was only his drunk self talking.
You could hear him moaning your name muffled by the wall between you. It turned you on slightly, but you needed to remember it was just the alcohol talking and you went to sleep.
You were up early the next morning and decided to wake a hangover Brendon up. You walked into his room and jumped on his bed.
"Wake up it's a beautiful morning" you sung to him, and opened the curtains above his head.
"Ugh, it hurts y/n, help!" Brendon groaned, with his cute bed hair sticking out everywhere.
"What hurts?" You asked and tried to pull his duvet off him.
"Everything, and I wouldn't do that, I'm not wearing anything" he turned over cocooning himself in the duvet.
"Well how can I help" you laid next to him on top of the covers.
"Well... Sex has been known to cure a hangover*" he smiled looking you dead in the eye. You wanted to do it, but there was uncertainty.
"Brendon, are you still drunk?" You asked hovering over him.
"No, honestly" he replied in a serious tone.
You lowered your face closer to him and kissed him gently. His reaction was stronger, he held your face between his hands and flicked his tongue in and out if his mouth. You could still taste the alcohol on him but you didn't care.
You were only in an oversized tee, so Brendon took it off over your head leaving you completely naked. He pushed you onto the bed and took the sheets off if him, getting on top of you.
"I have wanted this for so long" he said to you between kisses.
"Not just a hangover cure then?" You said and winked.
"Definitely not" he said before his mouth moved in between your legs.
He tongue circled gently, it felt amazing but you didn't want him to tease you, you wanted him, all of him at that very moment.
You pushed his head down onto you making the pleasure more intense as you moaned out his name. He grabbed your hips moving them up so he could hold your ass at the same time.
It felt like nothing on earth has he moved his tongue around, you already felt close to an orgasm.
He stopped a put two of his fingers inside of you
"Fuck, you're so wet" he moaned into your ear, he kissed you and bit you lip gently pulling it. Still pumping his fingers into you.
You were screaming profanities and moaning as he sped up, your body was curving towards him.
"I'm close" you said barely audible to him.
You came on his fingers and he licked them.
"You're so beautiful" Brendon said as he nibbled at your ear, he grabbed a condom for a drawer next to you and put one on, positioning himself over you he pushed his hard cock into you. It took you a few seconds to adjust to his size. He was bigger than anyone else you'd been with.
Your legs gripped around his back, and your hands playing with his hair. You bucked your hips in rhythm with him, the air was full of the sounds and smells of sex.
You clawed his back, making him go deeper and faster into you. He moaned and buried his head into you neck kissing it.
You felt a knot in your stomach, you knew you were close to your second orgasm, before you could say anything Brendon got sloppier and moaned your name loud enough for the neighbours to hear and came inside of you, his moan set you off, making you come just after. You rode out your orgasms together, you clenching around him lengthened his and his moaning helped yours.
He got off you and laid next to you.
"Hangover better?" You asked, kissing his lips gently.
"Mmm, definitely" he positioned himself next to you hugging you "maybe we should just spend the day here" he said nibbling on your neck.
"Sounds like a plan" you said an got under the covers.
The two of you spent the rest of the day in bed.