Dan Howell

As you walked through the snowy winds of London, only one thing was running through your mind: your boyfriend Dan. You hadn't been able to spend much time with him lately but it was finally Friday, and you were so excited to see him.
As the coldness bit at your nose, you jogged to your apartment, not only to get away from the weather, but of course for Dan. Your heart was beating out of your chest and your cheeks were bright red from just thinking about him.

After what seemed like eternity, you finally reached the familiar door and unlocked it using your keys.

"Dan I'm home!" You yell while taking off your snow-covered jacket and scarf. You turn away from the wall where you hung your clothing and instantly, you were thrown back against the wall. Dan was hovering over you, and his torso was pressed up against yours. He looked at you for half a second before he crashes his lips into yours roughly. You immediately kiss back and wrap your arms around the back of his neck. He starts to explore your body with his hands as you are both fighting for dominance with your tongues. He, of course wins, and you can feel him smirk against your lips. He then squeezes his hands around your butt and lifts you off your feet. You wrap your legs around his waist and kiss his jawline as he carries you off into his bedroom.

When you reach your destination, Dan drops you on the bed, without any care in the world. He takes off his shirt in one move, and you watch as his ivory skin glows and his chest rises and fall. You look up at him with lust in your eyes and he bends down to look you straight in the eye.

"Get on your knees." He says deeply and sternly. You hardly ever saw Dan like this, but you couldn't help but love it. You don't move, slightly stunned, but mostly to piss him off to see what he would do. After waiting only a few moments, he wraps his arm around your back pulling you towards him. He digs his nails into your skin, which stings but you try not to show him.

"I said, Get. On. Your. Knees." The look in his eyes shows he is serious and you didn't want to push him even more, scared of how he would act.

You do as your told and sink to your knees, unzipping his jeans. You can see his erection even through his pants as you pull them down his legs. Then you palm him through his boxers and start to leave little kisses across his hipbones and lower stomach, not yet connecting with his member. You only kiss him about three times when he demands, "get on with it."

You slide his boxers down to his ankles and eye his throbbing cock in your hands. You look up at him, raising your eyebrow and giving him a seductive look as you take one long lick along his cock. He shudders in response and you smile. You kiss his soaked tip and started to move your hand up and down at the base. He moans when you wrap your lips around his dick, starting to suck him off. You lick him up and down, looking up every once and a while. Suddenly, he takes your hair in his hands and pushes you further into your mouth, hitting your throat. You try not to gag as he pulls on your hair, moaning from your actions. You move your hand up and down his length at the same time and soon, he's melting in your hands. Between groans, he begins talking dirty to you, turning you on even more.

"I love it when you suck me off." He says. "The way your lips fit around my cock and how you know my every weak spot. You have such a talented mouth and I think about you blowing me every second of the day." He moans. "God, you're such a dirty whore. Doing whatever I want you to. The way you scream my name gets me so hot. God, I love it."
Before he can cum, he takes you off of him and pushes you onto the bed. He grips onto your wrists and kisses you almost violently. He moves down to your neck, biting and sucking at it. You moan and he continues down your body, taking off your clothes in a matter of seconds. He kisses down your body, until his head is in between your legs. He squeezes the inside of your thighs and bites at them, earning a moan from you. He continues to tease you and you beg for him to touch you.
"Please, Dan hurry up."