Austin Carlile

You closed the door behind you, and exhaled. The day had been hard to say the least, you quickly kicked your shoes off and headed towards the bathroom. You took your shirt off and turned the tap on waiting for the water to heat up, you added bubble bath soap then plugging the plug in. You went to fetch out iPod dock and put on some music. You slowly took your clothes off and got into the bath tub. You closed the tap and sat back humming along to the music, finally for the first time in days you felt completely relaxed, you had a whole weekend before you had a tattooing session. You heard the front door slam and smiled at the idea of seeing Austin.
"Hello?" You heard him call out.
"I'm in the bathroom." You said, as you heard Austin's footsteps walking around the flat. You closed your eyes once again. Moments later you felt strong hands against your shoulders, and smiled again.
"Hello Austin." You said looking up at him.
"Hello gorgeous. Stressful day I'm guessing." He said kissing you.
"Yep, one of my clients want a whole sleeve done on Monday and I haven't even started the design." You said rolling your eyes.
"You just need to relax and forget about it for a few hours." Austin said and turned to leave.
"Baby, don't go." You whimpered, and Austin turned around.
"Then what do we do?" He asked and he walked over to the tub.
"Get in the bath with me." You said, batting your eyelids at him.
"Really?" Austin smirked, as he took he stripped down to his boxers.
"Hurry up you wanker." You said as you turned to change the song on your iPod. Austin slipped into the bath opposite you. Austin slowly pulled you closer, and you now sat on his upper thighs. His fingers ran down your back, and stopped on your bum squeezing slowly. He kissed you, then moved down your neck, to your now fully exposed breasts. He kissed your nipples, sucking lightly on each one, making you moan.
"Austin." You moaned.
"Yeah baby?" He said looking up at you.
"Bedroom, like now." You said, getting your of the bath and drying yourself with a towel. Austin sat in the bath admiring your body, then got out, he began drying himself, and you walked out of the room into your shared bedroom. You lay down on the bed on your stomach, now completely naked, your legs folded at the knees and your feet sticking up into the air. Austin walked in moments later and smiled at what he saw.
"You know (Y/N) you are probably the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." Austin smiled as he keeled on the bed next you, and slowly began to rub circles on your back. His hands moved down to your bum, wresting there, then gently beginning to rub it. You turned over facing him as he sat on the bed. You pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him, grinding against him slowly. You ran your nails down his tattooed chest, just hard enough to leave small red lines. You kissed him, and gently moved your lips down his body, until you got to his now erect manhood. You licked the head, and straight away felt the muscles in Austin's body tense up. You took the tip in your mouth, swirling your tongue. You slowly moved down his length, feeling Austin's breath hitch every time you did. Finally he couldn't take it any longer and slammed inside your mouth fully, you gagged slightly but then relaxed your throat. Austin's fingers were now tangled in your hair, as he controlled you speed, taking a quick rhythmic speed. You felt yourself getting so turned on by this and slowly moved your hand towards your dripping core. Suddenly Austin stopped, and pulled you up next to him.
"No touching yourself love. I do all the work." He said kissing your neck, and laying on top of you. He alined himself, and looked into your eyes.
"Ready beautiful?" He asked, and you nodded, then kissed him gently. He pushed inside you slowly, letting you adjust to his size. He kissed you, before he began to slowly thrust in and out of you. You moaned, wrapping your legs around his body.
"Faster." You moaned, and Austin obliged, his thrusts now faster and stronger. He pulled out almost the the tip and slammed in hard. You were now against the headboard, slamming against it with every powerful thrust. You felt yourself begin to climax, quickly, and you moaned louder then before. Austin's hands now moved to your boobs. He took one of them in his mouth sucking and biting, making you arch your back at the feeling of the intense pleasure.
"Say my name." You heard Austin say against your skin.
"Austin..." You replied without hesitation. His thrusts began to get sloppier, and he went even faster then he did before.
"Louder." You said, moving up to sucking your collar bone.
"Austin!" You moaned loudly as you felt yourself climax, your muscles clenching around Austin's length. A few thrusts later, Austin came inside you hard, grunting your name. He pulled out laying down next to you and pulling the covers over both of you.
"Thank you." You said as you moved to kiss Austin, who now lay next to you.
"Anything for you." Austin whispered, are you rested your head on his chest.
"I love you Austin." You said as you closed your eyes.
"I love you too Baby." Austin said, kissing your forehead. You slowly felt yourself slowly drifting to sleep.
You woke up the Austin, moving around in bed.
"Austin, baby, are you okay?" You asked sleepily, looking up at him.
"Yes I'm fine, I just can't get back to sleep." He said smiling at you.
"Let's watch a movie." You suddenly said, sitting up.
"Umm... Eliza it's 2 am." Austin said as you got your laptop from under the bed.
"And it's not like anyone is going to get pissed off." You said as you turned your laptop on. You waited for iTunes to load and looked at the films you had.
"Let's watch The Avengers." You said clicking on it.
You know I still don't know how that film ends, I always fall asleep before it ends. The film started and you snuggled up to Austin, watching the movie.
"Austin." You said about half an hour later, no respond. You smiled and knew that he was fast asleep. You shut your laptop and put it by the end of the bed, before laying back down into Austin's arms. You felt him hands warp around you, and you knew in that moment that you would always be safe in Austin's arms.