Chapter 2

********
What is this?! 😱

Another update?!?! 🕘😄

Yes kids, yes it is.

I wanted to put one in because this week is SUPER busy for me.

Tuesday I have a game, then I have a double header on Wednesday, thennnnn I have work on Thursday! So I will most likely not update until Friday.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter!

If you get any problems or get confused then just comment and I will happily answer them!

This chapter is now edited! :)

Stay thirsty my friends.

~Mackawesome0908 ********

~Mackawesome0908
********

"So you're afraid of heights, bridges, snakes and spiders?" Allie said laughing.

"Yes!" I said smiling and covering my face. "I bet you're scared of something!"

Allie and I have been hanging out since the beginning of the week. We have gotten a lot closer and honestly I thought it would take so much more time to get to know her. But it took me a week and I think we're already best friends.

"Okay, you caught me." She said holding her hands up in surrender. "I'm afraid of car wrecks and I'm afraid of not pleasing my parents."

"How wouldn't you please your parents?" I asked holding a pillow up to my chest.

"If I don't do good in school or if I mess up in soccer. You know, the basic stuff." She said sighing.

"But, you seem so perfect already..."

"I am far from perfect." She said falling back onto the couch.

"Same with me," I said falling back on the opposite end of the couch. She sat up quickly and asked, "Why do you have anxiety attacks?"

I knew this question would pop up sooner or later. But why do I have anxiety attacks? How would I tell someone?

Oh yeah, I have anxiety attacks because the Universe hates me?

Or, that my mother gave premature birth to me, killing her and letting me have these disabilities?

"I have anxiety attacks because I was a premature baby, that's not the only thing that is wrong with me, though." I sighed out.

"W-What else is there?" She asked with a nervous expression splattered on her face.

"I get anxious, in which I bite my nails and bounce my leg, always alert. Then the anxiety, which you already know about that. And I'm emotional, like all the time. I can cry at any given moment."