Chapter 6

****************
Hi. 🐰

I've been updating like crazy, I know your welcome. 😙

During this chapter it's going to get a little depressing but it's the only way I could get a point crossed on how she feels. So ya.

Also this chapter is ALOT shorter than usual! 😔

This chapter is now edited! :) 

Stay thirsty my friends.

~Kenzie: )
****************
Rosalie's P.O.V

"Answer me Rosalie!" Dad repeated.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were in the army?" I blurted out as I stood up.

"What- H-How do you know that?" He asked walking toward me.

"Nevermind," I said as I walked to my room. I took a breath in and fell face first on my bed. Today was a very exhausting day. I am still wondering how I still survived.

I officially met Arson and I am totally fan girling over him. He was everything that I ever dreamed of. His smile was perfect, he smiled at me a lot tonight. He was perfect.

My eyes began to grow heavier and then I realized that I didn't even take my pill today. I survived the hardest day, even without the help of my drugs.

Wow.

***

***Vincent's P.O.V.***

I stared blankly where Rose was standing. How did she find out about me joining the army? I have never talked to her about it before, and I thought I would never have too.

I paced around the room wondering what I should do.

"Okay, Spencer what should I do?" I asked myself. I sighed, thinking about actually talking to her about it. I wasn't sure if it was the best choice, but it was the right choice. I walked over to her room, thinking that she was still up because her light was on.

"Ros-" I started. But I saw my beautiful daughter passed completely out on her bed. I smiled and shut her light off. I guess that conversation could be on hold until morning. I walked out of her bedroom and into the living room, sitting beside Cody on the couch. He jumped down and ran away, running into Rose's room.

Wow, he's mad at me too.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I have been home for at least two hours and I'm already exhausted. I knew I was in the wrong for not telling her, but I didn't want her to worry about that too. She has her own life to worry about.

And whoever that guy was who dropped my daughter off better stay away for a while. Who was that kid anyways? I never saw his face before and I was a little overprotective over my daughter.