Chapter 9

****************

Hello my kitties! 😺

Here is a chapter fooooorrrr youuuu guyyyysss 😎

I am going to the beach tomorrow so expect some updates this week!😛

This part is now edited! :)

I love you all so much! 😍

Stay thirsty my friends.

~Mackawesome0908

****************

Arson's P.O.V. (😉)

I tried to catch Rose, but it was too late. She smacked down, right onto the cold kitchen floor. I thought she would stand right back up, but she just laid there.

Did she pass out?

Everyone was staring and obviously, nobody was going to help her up. I bent down and rolled her over, so I could carry her a little easier. I picked her up bridal style and walked through the crowd.

"Oh my gosh, is she okay?" Allie asked, slurring her words.

"Yes, I am just going to take her home," I said walking toward the door.

Rosalie is definitely going to regret this in the morning. As I began to walk out the door, she was sliding out of my arms. But I finally got a good grip and walked to my truck. I opened up the passenger door and laid her down easily. Rushing to the other side, I jumped in.

As I was driving down the road, I kept looking at her. Even though she was drunk and passed out, she didn't look as bad as I thought she would. She seemed...Peaceful, and not panicking or anything. It made me relax a bit, I don't know why, though.

I realized that she had no shoes on and I laughed at how big her feet were. I put my eyes back on the road and tried to focus on driving. But come on, I have a girl in my truck.

My phone was ringing on the dash, so I picked it up and saw it was Caiden.

"Yo." He answered.

"Yeah?" I said stopping at the stop sign in front of me.

"What you doin' right now? I want you to come to a party with me."

Usually, the parties that he invites me to get pretty wild, and I was kind of in the mood for one.

"I am dropping someone off and I'll come with you. Where do you wanna meet?" I asked making a turn.

"Who are you dropping off?"

"Where do you want me to meet you?" I really didn't want to talk about it with him. If I would have told him that I was dropping off Rosalie, I would never ever hear the end of it. He would say that I would be hitting it all night.