Chapter 42

************************************

yo, it's rebecca donaldson

coming actcha with anotha update 

muthafuckas 

yepp! i updated, and it is shorter than usual. sorry :(

but i wanted to atleast get a little chapter up because we have reached 700 views! i am so thankful that i have this many and i am so happy for all the support you bitches have been giving me. i've been writing for about three years now and you guys have stuck with all my terrible books! so thanks again! 

i hope you enjoy this update and if you have any questions in the comments, let me know! 

also, before i go, rosalie will be getting a tattoo this chapter (obviously) and personally i've never gotten a tattoo yet (def want some lol) and i used some of my friends experiences and i also looked up online so if none of this stuff is right, don't blame it on me because idk how it's gonna feel like lol

anyways, see ya next time. 

~mackawesome0908

************************************

I walked with Bill to the bed type thing. He motioned me to sit down and to relax. "Do you want me to go wait-" 

"I want you to be here, please," I said nervously.

"It's okay to be nervous. I was my first time too." He said then he started to smile, "That just sounded like we were talking about sex."

I laughed with him, feeling some pressure flowing off my chest. I heard the door open and then slam shut, seeing a mad Grayson looking into my eyes.

"Decided to take a little 'pit stop'?" He grumbled out and walked up beside me, sitting down in the on my right. While Brent was on my left.

"Why do you want a tattoo?" He asked sighing.

"I wanted something different because I don't want to be all boring anymore. You don't have to wait for me if you don't want to." I said glaring at him, I didn't even want him here anyways.

"The plan was to go to the house! That was it, not get a tattoo, get our nails done, get more piercings, get our hair done-"

"Grayson, chill man. She's just getting a tattoo, it will be a quickie." Brent defended me.

"Chill man." He mocked, "I'll go wait in the car."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at Brent, "What is his problem?"

"I think he just wants to start drinking." He replied, chuckling. Bill finally came back with the quick drawing he did. It was amazing.

"Are you sure you want it on your shoulder? It will hurt." He asked, laughing.

"I want it there, I can cover it easier." I shrugged, "Are you ready?"

"When you are." He said smiling again and sitting down on his small swivel chair.

I laid back and took a deep breath, this was it.

"I am going to walk you through it all before we do it, okay?" He asked. I nodded in response, closing my eyes.

I will get it ready, you know using some alcohol swabs, all that fun stuff. Then I will start the machine up and get all the colors ready needed for the tattoo." He said, pointing at the machine.