Chapter 51

************************************

yo its rebecca donaldson

coming atcha with anotha update 

muthafuckas

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER WHY IDK BUT OMG PLEASE READ IT 

there will be a small authors note at the end so make sure you read it 

love you alllll 

~mackawesome0908

************************************

Allie's nurses woke me up because they were checking to make sure everything was going well. I smiled at myself because it was finally the weekend and I wanted to spend the day with Allie. 

"How is she?" I asked, stretching and asking the nurses. 

"Well, we gave her some more medicine for the pain and the regurgitation of the blood earlier this week. But everything is coming together, she must have gotten some radiation treatments down where she lived recently. She might even be released as early as Monday morning." She said, smiling and putting some things into her Ipad. 

"M-Monday?" I squealed, I looked at Allie and she smiled widely. 

They left the room and I jumped up, "Allie!"

"I know, I am surprised too!" She yelled.

"I'll go get breakfast. Want anything?" I asked her.

"Yeah, those like blueberry muffins from the nurse's lounge, please get me one. I've been craving them. Oh, and apple juice!" I smiled at her and ran out of the room. I decided to go to the vending machine first to get some apple juice. I walked down the hallway in my slippers and caught eyes with Grayson at the vending machine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, smirking a bit. But it went away as I saw Brent beside him staring at me. I put my hand on my face to remember the now fading bruises from him slapping me.

"What the hell happened to you?" Grayson asked, bending down to get his item from the machine. He walked over to me and examined my face.

"You know, my clumsiness," I said chuckling a little. "Why are you here?"

"Because we came to see Allie," Brent spoke for him. I stayed quiet and didn't answer Brent. They walked away and inserted a couple dollars into the machine to get two apple juices. 

I didn't want Brent here. I didn't want him to be near me for a while until I could clear my head. He is so confusing and I didn't know what to do. And I didn't know how Allie was going to react, hopefully, she will keep her mouth shut. 

I snuck over to the nurse's lounge, grabbing some blueberry muffins for the two of us. I ran out of the room just in case one of the nurses were going to snitch on me. I walked back to the room and saw the door closed. 

What the hell? 

I opened the door slowly and everyone yelled, "Surprise!" I jumped back and caught my breath, what the hell was going on?

"What is this for?" I asked, giggling a little. There was a sign on the wall that said, 'Happy Late Birthday' and 'Late' was written on there with a blue marker. Vinnie, Dad, Grayson, and Brent were all there. 

I had totally forgotten about my birthday since Allie got into the hospital. My main focus was my best friend and this just warmed my heart. 

"Well, with everything going on, we decided to celebrate it now," Dad said smiling and handing me a small box that was wrapped. "Happy late birthday munchkin."