Chapter 53

**********************************

yo, its rebecca donaldson 

coming atcha with anotha update 

muthafuckas 

ALLIE IS GETTING RELEASED TODAY WHAT THE FUCK 

okay bye 

~Mackawesome0908

**********************************

I woke up with a smile on my face as I felt Grayson's arms around my body. But it eventually went away when I felt that I could not move an inch. He was like a fucking octopus was stuck onto my body; his arms were wrapped around my chest and waist while his legs locked with mine. 

"Grayson," I whispered as I tried to move. I was a little sore this morning, but I felt different. What we had last night was just so incredible and I'm not sure if I can ever feel that way again. 

"Grayson," I said a little louder now. I finally got a little reaction from him and it was just a groan. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and he pulled me hard onto his chest. 

"I have to get up!" I squealed.

"No. Stay." He grumbled out. Oh, he doesn't know how much I wished to stay in this bed with him. But I needed to get to school so it would go by and then I would see my best friend. 

I was so happy that she was getting released today because know we can do things together.

"Rosalie, please." He whined. But I shook my head and pushed away from him. "You are no fair." 

"I know. But you'll survive." I said smiling at him. I headed toward the bathroom so I could take a quick shower. Once I finished with that and walked out into the room with only a towel on, Grayson was snoring away the day. 

I rolled my eyes and giggled as I walked into my closet to find something to wear. Casual was really what I wear every day, so I decided to continue with it. I slipped on some jeans and a hoodie quickly. I brushed my hair out and walked over to Grayson. I bent down and kissed his cheek, "I'll be home soon." 

I turned around to walk to the door but I felt a hand go on my arm and pulled me down. I met eyes with Grayson and put his hands on my face, pushing his lips on mine. Our lips were in sync and it felt so passionate. 

I pulled back and smiled at him, "Bye." 

"Bye baby." He said smiling too. Oh, that had a nice ring to it. 

***

It was fifth period and I had forgotten I had a huge test to take. 

"Students, please turn off any cellular devices and put them into the basket. You will get them at the end of the test." The teacher explained. I never saw this teacher before, she must be a substitute or something. 

I turned off my phone, sad to give it up because I was texting Grayson all morning. I put it in the basket and sat down at my desk. 

The tests were handed out and I bit my nails anxiously. But honestly, I knew I was going to do good. Tests were my thing, kind of. 

But at the same time, my mind was somewhere else today. I couldn't wait to see my best friend and Grayson when I get home. 

I looked at the bracelet that was on my wrist that Grayson had gotten me for my birthday. It was amazing and I still wonder how much time and money he put into it. 

Stop thinking and do the test, my subconscious chimed in. Oh right, this thing. 

***

It was finally the end of the day and I was on my way home. Vinnie and Allie said they would meet me at the house, but I knew they wouldn't be. They are always late on things but, that is one of the many things I love about those losers.