Chapter 7

****************
Hello my cheesecakes. 🎂

Yeah, I'm very aware that it is 2:03 in the morning when I am publishing this.... 😮

But hey, I updated! 🙆

This chapter is now edited :) 

I love you all so much! 💖

Stay thirsty my friends.

~Kenzie :)
****************

Rosalie's P.O.V

Allie was supposed to come over today (Sunday) and she knew we both had to talk about a lot of things that could never be possibly said over the phone.

"I'm heading out munchkin. Please no boys driving you home tonight, and call me if you need anything." Dad said kissing me on the head. I slowly nodded and said, "Love you."

"Love you too." He closed the door and I continued to pet Cody until Allie got here. Moments later, Allie stood at my doorway and stared at me.

"What?" I asked moving Cody out of my lap.

"So much shit happened on Friday." She said taking off her shoes and coat.

"Same," I said sighing. "Let's go in my room." We both walked into my room, closing the door and sitting on my bed.

"Okay, you first." She said pointing at me.

I thought of some ways to describe everything. But I was a little nervous about what she was going to say after. What if I ruined my whole chance with Arson?

"Okay, so I was standing in the parking lot. Obviously waiting for you then I found out that you totally ditched me. Anyways, Arson came up to me and asked me if I needed a ride home then I obviously said yes because I had no way home unless I called Vinnie or something but I knew he had to have been with you. So that wouldn't work out." I said and taking a breath before I finished. "Then he had to stop somewhere, I think Caiden's. And there was this party there and I was nervous and I grabbed onto his hand not thinking at all and I was scared and what do I do?"

"Well, you need to finish! What happened after the party thing?" She asked slapping my leg.

"Well he drove me home and when I was on the porch he was like 'Rose wait'-" She stopped me.

"HE CALLED YOU ROSE?" She squealed.

"Yeah? Is that supposed to me something?" I ask quickly.

"I would expect like 'Rosalie' or something, but Rose? Oh girl, keep going." She said laughing.

"He said he was glad that I came to his game, then I said he played good and he smiled at me. Then he saw my Dad in the window and ran off." I said covering my eyes as I said the last thing.