chapter seven

They walked in the corridor in silence. Crystal was to hurt to say anything and Rowan didnt want to bother her. They got to a pair of large doors. Rowan walked in while Crystal walked in behind him. "Hello Rowan, what is it you ne-" a guy with black hair and grey eyes said but couldnt finish when his eyes lyed on her. He seemed fimilar but she couldnt figure it out. "You found Crystal." Said a women with blonde hair and green eyes. "Yes." Rowan said. With the women and man there was one man. He had smiliar hair to Galray but he had purple eyes and was much older and taller. "Crystal thats your father." Rowan pointed to the man with grey eyes. 'Ah no wonder he seemed fimilar.' She thought. "Hi...." she said lowering her head. "Hello my dear, im your father." The man said. "Yeah i know he said so." She said feeling the shadows around her. 'I can use them so i can escape.' She thought. "You are not a prisnor so there is no need to escaping." The purple eyed man said. "How did you?" "I can read minds, your daughter has magic." The purple eyed man said looking at her dad. "How?" Crytals father asked. "Someone taught me." She said as they looked her way. "Who?" Her father asked. "Galray." She said as the man with purple eyes frowned. "You know him? How?" Purple eyes asked.