chapter nineteen

"Crystal can you take Aiden some where while we discuss somethings?" Samuel asked as she nodded. She took Aidens hand and they walked out. "Do you wanna go to your room?" She asked as he nodded. They walked into the room. "Ive out grown the bed and the toys." Aiden said. "Yeah it must be tuff." She said as he nodded. "It happened when i was one to, i was one for a few weeks then i became four. Now it ingressed and became after a day." He said sitting down on the small bed. "So in a few weeks you might ether be my age or older?" She asked as he nodded. "Ash thats horrible." She said sitting dwn next to him. "I heard they said i will stop growing when im in my twenties." He said. "Well that's at least good." She said. "Yeah but ill never get to live my childhood properly." He said. "You arent now anyway." She said as he shrugged. "I guess your right." He said. "Dont worry." She said. They talked until Rowan came in and sat next to Crystal making the feeling come back. "Are you okay?" Rowan asked leaning over Crystal a bit making their skins touch. "Yeah." Aiden said. Crystals hand was by her side so Rowan moved his hand and layed his on hers making her face flush red.