chapter twelve

They walked into the council and saw her father and the women. "Your her father?" Galray sneered. "Yes i am." Her father said. "You sick bastard, leaving your daughter alone in the deepest darkest part of the forest, im a murderer and even i think thats low." Galray said. Before Crystals dad could say anything a young boy runs in as Rowan runs in after him. The womens eyes widen as so does Crystals dad. "Daddy! Mommy! Look at my drawing." The little boy said running between Crystals dad and the women. Rowan ran to the child and picked him up. "Let me go! I want mommy." The little boy said as the women took him. "Ah i see you leave your first child in the forest while your wife is dying. Once she dies you start a family with another women and have a son." Galray said side hugging Crystal who is staring at the little boy. "You do not judge me, you have killed so many people." Her father snapped. "And that was to protect YOUR daughter." Galray said as Crystals eyes stung from the tears that were welling up. "Im going to go." Crystal whispered as Galray nodded. Crystal turned to the doornas Rowan ran to her. "Crystal wait just here their explanation." Rowan said. "Stay away." She said as shadows curled around her fists. "No please." Rowan said. Crystal turned around and threw shadow daggers at him but he dodged. "I said LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Crystal shouted running out and into her room.