chapter eighteen

The next morning Crystal woke up to someone knocking. She got up and opened the door to see Rowan. "Hey Samuel called a meeting." He said as she nodded. They walked to the council room and walked in, Galray was there along with her father, Caroline, Samuel and a boy he looks about thriteen. "We have an issue." Galray said walking to Crystals side. "Whats the problem?" I asked. "It seems Aiden has grown a bit to fast." Samuel said as Crystal looked to the thriteen year old as she made him blush. "But yesterday he was like five." Crystal said. "Yes well something in his bloodstream is making him grow faster than other kids." Samuel said as Caroline hugged her son. "Does he have magic?" Crystal asked. "We arent sure, zack can you show him?" Samuel asked looking to Crystals father. Crystals father clicked his fingers as a flame appeared. "Think of a flame to appear in your hand." He said as the thriteen year old boy nodded. He clicked his finger but nothing happened, he clicked them again as a small spark appeared. He tried it again and this time a flame appeared in his hands. "It seems he does." Samuel said. Crystak didnt know what she was doing, she gripped Galrays arm and squished. She blushed and looked in the corner of her eye to see Galray smiling. She felt a jolt of energy rush threw her as Galray gripped her hand.
What about Rowan. You like them both?