chapter twenty

Aiden turned to the pictures on the wall. Rowan rubbed his thumb on Crystals knuckles making her cheeks reden. She looked to Rowan and meet his eyes, she felt a shok of electricity. They leaned in but got stopped in the middle when the door opened. The parted and saw Galray, Galray walked to Crystal and picked her up making her yelp. "Sorry love need to borrow you, actually more like keep." Galray said glaring at Rowan who scoffed.  Galray walked out the room and into his, galray put Crystal on his bed and layed next to her. "Do you like Rowan?" Galray asked looking at her. "I.....dont really know." She said as he nodded. "Well i need to say this." Gakray said taking her hand in his making her cheeks heat up. "I love you, i know im way to old for you but ive grown to love you." Galray whispered. Crystal looked him in the eyes as he started leaning in, she longed to beable to kiss him so she shortened the space between them. Their lips touched spreading warmth through out each others body. Crystal never wanted to stop kissing him but because they needed oxygen they broke the kiss and sucked in air. "I love you." Galray said as Crystal blushed. "I love you to." She said.