chapter eleven

Rowan has been in the neeting with the council forever and its staring to worry Crystal. Rowan came out with Samuel. "He said yes." Rowan said. "Then can i go and get him?" She asked. "Im coming with you, its time i see my little brother." Samuel said. "Are you coming?" She asked looking at Rowan. "No." Rowan said as Crystal felt a littke disappointed. Samuel lifted off the ground with her once they were outside. "How did Galray find you?" Samuel asked. "He found me in the shadows, i was five and straving." She said. They landed in front of the cabin, "he'll be ablento sense you not me." She said as Samuel nodded. Galray walked outside, he wasnt his usual self. He normal had his hair combed and normal wore a suit, now he had his hair in a million directions and he wore sweatpants and a under top showing his muscles. He looked our way as if he was going to cry, Crystak was already in tears. Galray ran up to her and hugged her as she hugged him back. "I thought you would of never come back." Galray whispered. "Im always here." I whisepred. Galray got up and looked at his older brother. "I knew you werent died." Galray said as Samuel hugged his younger brother. "Ive missed you." Samuel said. "Ive mjssed you to but what are you doing with Crystal?" Galray asked coming to my side. "Shes in danger and her father couldnt let that happen." Samuel said. "Her father? I want to meet him and i would like to beat him into the ground." Gray said as Crystal smiled. "No, you need to come eith us back to the hide out." Samuel said as Galray nodded. "Hold on." Samuel said as we all lifted up in the air.