chapter fifteen

"Thank you, now Crystal the reason why i left you in the forest was to protect you." Her father said as she held back a bitter laugh. "After the micoforce attacked your mother i had to protect you. I left you and i alwayed check on you until you turned five, you were gone. I couldnt find you, i spent days in my room grieving and crying. Caroline came to me and comforted me and we fell in love." He said as Crystal kept looking at the ground. "I got pushed away, you greived yes and cried but you stopped the pain. You had a son forgetting about me. Dont define you forgot me because you did. I had to suffer the pain for seventeen years, the only times i didnt think about how my parents abandoned me was when i was with Galray." She whispered but everyone could still hear. Galray hrld her hand and squished. "Im sorry." Her father said as tears welled up but she still smiled. "I guess i should be happy that you got to be happy right?" She asked as everyone kept quiet. "I guess im right." She whispered hurt filling her voice. "I need some fresh air......alone." she sajd walking out. She walked out the building feeling the cold wind splash across her skin. She sst under a tree as her breathing quickened. She was having an anxiety attack. Only Galray could calm her and she really wished he followed her. Her vision becsme blurry with tears as her chest rose up to fast. "Crystal calm down, hey hey calm down." A soothing voice said as the person held her head to look at them. The tears disappeared and she saw Rowan. Her breathing slowed down as he smiled. "Its okay." He said leaning his forehead against hers. "Its okay." He whispered.