chapter nine

"Dear Crystal do you know why i killed that man?" Galray asked putting his hand on the little sobbing girls cheek. "N-No why?" She asked. "It was to protect you, people are bad and i dont want them to hurt you." He said wiping her tears away. "Are my parents bad?" She asked. "Im afraid so, they left you in the shadows of the deepest part of the forest. Thats not what good people do." He said as the little girl frowned. "Dont worry, I'll never leave you." He said kissing her forehead as she smiled.
"Crystal are you listening?" Rowan asked touching her arm making her stach turn. "No sorry." She said. "We said you can rest for the night." Her father said. Rowan lead the way to her room, they walked into a large room with a big bed and a closet. "This was your mothers room." Rowan said as i lowered my head. "You dont need to be sad." Rowan said lying his hand on her shoulder. "I know." She ssid feeling her cheeks heat up. "My rooms next door so if you need anything just knock on my door." He said as she nodded. He walked out leaving her to her thoughts. "Dont worry, I'll never leave you." Those words rang in her head. Even though she never made a promose that she would never leave him,she felt as if she broke a promise. She felt guilty exspionly when he went through a lot. Yes his a killer but his only doing it because he thinks his protecting her. She remembered a laugh they had.
"Galray....s-stop aahhahaha." Crystal said as Galray kept tickling her. "Not until you say you love me." Galray smiling. "Fine i love you." She said as he let his hands fall to his side. "I love you to."