chapter sixteen

Screams were heard snapping them back to reality. They got up and saw men in armour were around the place. "Over there!" One man shouted pointing to Crystal and Rowan. The amoured men tured to us as we stood in fighting stances. They came at us with flames in their hands. One guy went for Crystal but she made the shadows curl around him going through his armour and killed him in an instant. She did that to the rest, Rowan killed them with one blast of the white energy. Two where left, we killed them. Crystals chest rose up and down as she breathed in heavy. She looked around seeing all the dead men, she felt there deaths cursing through her veins. Everyone came out side seeing Crystal and Rowan back to back breathing heavily while all the dead soildors were around them. Galray ran to Crystal and hugged her as she hugged back. She felt safe in his arms just like she felt save in Rowans arms. "Are you alright?" Galray asked as she smiled. "Yeah im fine." She said looking to Rowan to see hurt in his eyes. Her father pushed Galray away making him growl. "Are you okay?" Her father asked moving her head side to side checking for any injuries. "Im fine." She said as he smiled. "Good." He ssid as the little boy ran between his legs. "Is this my sister?" The little boy asked. "Yes her names Crystal." Her father said as Crystal looked into the lottle boys eyes. "Hi im Aiden." The little boy said as Crystal couldnt help to smile. "Hello Aiden." She said ruffling his hair making him giggle. "Its getting dark we should all get some sleep." Samuel said as we all nodded. Crystal walked past Caroline to see Caroline with a smile staring at her.