Six

"NOW, WE'RE BACK HERE IN THIS HELL," sounds like dad in his worried tone. I open my eyes and pull the oxygen mask off of my face, sitting up properly and looking him straight in the eye. He looks relieved that I'm awake but I'm extremely mad at his older brother and his son that he loves so much.
"Dad, why are the Greys so aggressive?" I ask with a smirk. He chuckles and holds my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I'm not always aggressive as you are but I guess it's a family thing. I remember mom slapping someone because that person has wronged both your mom and I. That someone was one of her best friends and it's been nineteen years since they've spoken to each other but that's not the point," he sighs, "I know you're mad at Theodore for telling Elliot about Reese's pregnancy but he was doing the right thing. The whole cousin thing is very cute and trustworthy but I guess Ted was a bit too shocked and mad at Reese's actions."
"And how about Elliot? Did you see how close he was to fighting me? Your own brother was so close to tackling me and swinging punches at my face. Uh, hello...I was about to go all Spanish bull mode on all of you." I roll my eyes and withdraw my hand rudely out his. This is so frustrating. I haven't been to the hospital in such a long time and being here sucks. Getting all angry, passing out and landing here. That was so last year.
"Are they here?" My head's back on the pillow. Dad strokes my messy bed hair and nods. "Ross and Karisma are here too, want me to invite them in?" I wonder who told them to come over. No lie, I'm actually glad they're here.
I nod. Dad rises from his seat, kisses my forehead and walks out of the hospital room. After I take a sip of water, my friends walk in and I'm so happy to see them. You seriously see it in my smile. Karisma throws her arms around me and gives me a friendly squeeze, "Awe, Bebz. You went on a rampage again. You know how much I hate it when you go beast mode." I could hear the concern in her tone. We let go of each other and I see her shed a tear. Using my index finger to wipe it off and a grin to ease the concern.
"Listen, I'm alright. No need to worry. Luckily, we've got a long weekend and after I get discharged we could visit a local boutique and buy what the hell we want. Just want to make up for being so angry at my family...again," I roll my eyes and she takes a seat next to me. Ross leans against the wall and smirks, "I'll let you two have your girl talk, I'm off to the cafeteria. Want anything?"
"Two black coffees, four sugars and don't forget the spoon," Karisma and I say in unison then we start laughing at how much we've got in common. He smiles and walks of the room, letting us continue with our girl talk.

Ross walks back in right after Karisma leaves and puts my coffee on the bedside table, laying down next to me and pulling me closer. Like I'd ever leave this goof. We kiss each other briefly and I rest my head on his chest. "Got furious with Ted, huh. Must've been awkward for him cause he's the tamer of this dragon I'm so in love with," Ross says as he plants a soft kiss on my forehead. I sigh and look up at the blonde hunk also know as my boyfriend, "Yeah. The fucking idiot told my uncle about the pregnancy and I almost went all Mike Tyson on Elliot cause he was so ready to attack me." The conversation goes on and on until we both fall asleep. It was late anyways, so we needed some rest. Well I needed to rest from the whole fight and shit.

I'M BUSY FIXING MY HAIR when Ted walks into the room. Making my smile die from the good morning I had with Ross. Wasn't sexual but it was nice I must say. We cuddled and complimented each other and had a cute bonding session.
Ted pretty much ruined my mood just by walking into my room. "Get the fuck out of here. Like, I don't want to look at you." Right now,
I'm so disgusted and pissed that he just walked in here with his hopes high.
"Bebe, come on--"
"Oh come on my ass," I chuckle angrily.
"I know I did you wrong but I didn't know it would end up like this. It's actually shocking you're in here because of uncle Lelliot and I."
"And for the first time, it's not because of mom and dad 'cause they're on my side," I point at him, smirking like a lawyer and just giving him all the facts. "You started the cousin-code but you broke the code and went out, behind our backs and told Elliot about Reese's pregnancy. Hypocrite much, huh Theodore!" He looks sad and disappointed, well shame. I'm not feeling remorseful at all because it's all facts, and facts are facts.
"I'm trying to clear the tension between us over here, can you blame a guy for trying?" He murmurs. I laugh and throw my head backwards, "Get the fuck out before I die in here because you're killing me actually." Ted shrugs and walks out of the room, letting me sip my water in queen bitch style when Elliot walks in. Ah, another Grey.
"Just turn on those heels and get out." His eyes widen and he does complete opposite. Since he's defying my orders, I'll have him escorted out of here.
"Don't press the button, just listen to what I've got to say. This whole thing wasn't supposed to get violent yesterday. If you weren't so stuck up, everything would be alright and you wouldn't be in here." Is he seriously putting the blame on me? Omg, he just earned my disrespect.
"My fault, huh. You would've abused you're one and only daughter, if it wasn't for me. You would've been put behind bars! I was trying to fucking to protect Reese like a true 'Grey' would." I snap at him. My heart rate goes from 0 to 100 real quick, metaphorically speaking. Elliot licks his bottom lip and puts his thumb on his chin, something dad would do when he's usually mortified or remorseful.
Dr Hernandez walks in, and he's got the same concerned look. Can't everyone get it, I'm fine! I'm not dying!
"I heard some yelling on my way here, is everything alright?" He asks. Burning gray eyes looking deeply into emerald green eyes, "Everything's fine." Elliot walks out awkwardly when doc walks closer, with my car keys, gym backpack and the discharge papers. "Please be careful, Ms Grey," he smiles after I sign the papers. He walks out, leaving me to change into some my white dry-fit Nike sweatsuit and matching trainers. Got my hair all up and I'm off. Well, I have no idea where I'm off too. Don't want to go home but I've got to study for my finals.