Four

"Bye guys," I wave at Chey and Karisma as the drive off in Chey family's private limo. I sit on my suitcase and wait for Taylor to come fetch me...well he doesn't even know I don't have transport back home. Ross drives passed me but reverses back when he realizes it's me. Opens the passengers window and doesn't make eye contact with me, "Want a ride back home?" I roll my eyes and rise from my suitcase and start walking forward, ignoring his offer. I hear the door of his car open and ignore it completely. Ross pulls me by my wrist, twirling me around, facing me completely and his soft pants intimidates me immediately.
"Don't ignore me," he breathes. I push him off me then walk to his car and open the trunk as I throw my suitcase in and close it as I sit next to him on the passenger seat. He drives and there's an awful silence between us.
My eyes are on his hand. He is tempted to hold my thigh like he usually does but he bites the temptation and grasps the stick shift. He has the audio cord I got for him plugged into his car's sound system. Biting my lip, I nervously plug it into my phone and play our song. Well, it used to be our song. Dua Lipa's , Last Dance. We were listening to MTV's Push Artists then her music just made us go crazy. Started dancing wildly like it was our last dance. I'm an EDM DJ who's in love with this Alternative boy who listens to Indie-Pop music. He starts humming to the song and I sing along, first time singing in front of him. He seems shocked that I can sing. He then joins me as we sing beautifully to the song, sorta like a duet. Ross' hand is on my thigh and it seems like he didn't notice he put it there. I put my hand on top of his as Sam Feldt's remix of Shine by Years & Years starts to play.
The whole drive back to Seattle was full of singing, laughter and good Roebe moments. Got some food and just had some fun.
He pulls over right in front of the apartment building I live in and it's so awkward 'cause I want to make out with him so bad. We lean in...about to kiss and my lips are so close from his. Before he kisses me, "Be my girlfriend? Please..." I bite my lip and my decision is within my action.
"Dinner date, get a hotel room...look nice. Let's meet up at seven thirty." I nibble his bottom lip before I exit the car. He drives off and I'm back home.

"BRO...YOU SMELL LIKE SWAMP!" Ted yells and blocks his nose when he throws my suitcase to my dad. Dad catches it and pushes it to Gail. I roll my eyes and leap into his arms, holding him tight so he can smell all the stinky swamp on me. He squeals like a girl and pushes me off of him, making me hit the floor painfully. I laugh loudly and dad helps me up and walks with me to his office. I find mom playing with her hair while reading her book that she wrote years back. She looks up and smiles and walks closer to me, only wearing her big reading cardigan with denim shorts and dad's white shirt. She's in her late thirties but she still looks like a teen. How lucky, I wanna look like that when I'm her age. We hug each other. "Get some rest, get a proper shower," she says as she lets go of me. I laugh and skip out of the office.
After a nice long sweet aroma bath and a few hours of sleep, I'm finally relaxed and smelling all good. Extra large white t-shirt with a crop top and faux leather shorts, strappy heels with its straps going all the way up to my knees, wet hair tied in a neat ponytail and dark makeup.
I grab my Chanel clutch and walk out of the room and find Ross walking out of the elevator, greets Ted. He looks at me and then at the tiles, blushing with a wild smile. Fuck it...
I hold his face and plant a kiss on his blushing face. He's shocked but he wraps his arms around my hips and slides his tongue in and as he was about to grab my ass, my dad clears his throat. We stop kissing then we look at him...awkward.
"Bye dad, have a great night." I smile and pull Ross with me and we're off.

"DESSERT THEN OFF?" Ross asks. I nod and take a sip of my iced water. For some reason, I feel like I have to ask this before we go to the hotel. Even though I've got second thoughts, I just need to know, "The talk you had with Morgan, what was it about?" I play around with the straw in cup. My chest starts to heat up, just thinking about them being together. Fuck.
"It wasn't anything serious," he mumbles. When he mumbles, something's up. "You guys fucked, didn't you...oh god," resting my elbows on the table and my head on my hands and my tears are so close to messing my makeup.
"What...what makes you think that?" He chokes.
"The way you looked at each other makes me think that. The chemistry, the touching..." I cry softly and look up at him with tears rolling down. It hurts, just thinking about him with another girl. He grabs my hands and holds both of them tightly and looks me straight in the eye, "As long as I'm concerned, I'm still a virgin and tonight I want you to own it. Morgan wanted to make Kailum jealous 'cause they had a thing, that didn't work out cause he shoved his tongue down your throat," he kisses both my hands and strokes my knuckles as I calm down.
"And now I know you still want to be in a relationship with me. Well, I need to be in a relationship with you, explore the world with you...marry you. Have kids with you, but right now I just wanna do this," he lets go of my hands and stands from his seat. I wipe my tears quickly and he calls the waiter and the rest of the staff out. He's handed a microphone and he starts to sing, "We were built to last
We were built like that
Baby take my hand
Tighten this romance
We could burn and crash
We could take a chance
Holdin' nothin' back
Like it's our last dance," the chorus
of Last Dance. How sweet but I'm a little confused. He holds my hand and kneels on one knee, "What I'm trying to say is, be my prom date?" Austin and Greg walk out with a big poster of Ross and I at the fall dance that we attended last year. I can't stop giggling and my smile is way to wide. The blonde hunk hasn't lost his romantic swag.
"Hell yeah," my heart is at ease as I agree to this cute promposal. Leaping into his arms, he twirls me around and laughs in excitement.