Eight

"Two party busses with stripper poles, your turning tables and a stage, a bouncer and a bouncy house and two large tanks with loads of booze. Bebe, I don't know if we could do this in two days..." Janice bites her lip and frowns.
"We pretty much have forty-eight hours to get this done. So anything is possible when we've got eight teenagers!"
"Eight teenagers--" Janice gets interrupted by the elevator doors opening. Ted runs closer and we all have a group meeting with my friends, colleague and brother.
"Alright, what do we have to do?" Austin asks as we hurdle around the lounge.
"Karisma and Chey, you guys go shopping for booze, big tanks, snacks, bouncy house and get some goo soap for big ass foam for the houses then also get smoke machines if needed and party decorations. Ross and Greg, get any stage that isn't too big or too small. It should at least be big enough for my turning tables, I've already texted Ross the address of the whole after-party situation. Austin and Ted, find bouncers and any stage props leaving Janice and I to start with new mashups and finding two party busses."
"Why do you have to chill with Janice?" Ted complains and pulls her closer to him. She giggles shyly and pushes him off playfully. I glare at Janice and she clears her throat and her smile dies.
"She's my PA! How many times do I have to tell you that? Anyways, hands in. After-party on three." We all have our hands in the middle and I lick my lips before I yell, "One, two, three!" Everyone yells, "After-party!" Six of eight teens run to the elevator and they're off. I hand Janice a list of party bus businesses with all their phone numbers. She sighs and says, "On it." I pat her shoulder and run into the studio while she walks to my dad's office. Maybe I should make mashups with the songs from my album and mix them up with some of Cole's songs.

A HARD SOLID SIX HOURS IN MY STUDIO, and I'm still busy with the mashups. Going through some that I've made, deleting some horrible edits, adding new ones. So much work. The music is loud and I've been ignoring my phone the whole time. Dad opens the door of the studio and asks me to lower the volume.
"Why are you busy with mashups now? It's seven pm and your PA Janice just left. She said she's got some party buses to go check out...Bebe are you throwing another party without me knowing?" He frowns and I groan and raise my hands, signaling him to stop talking.
"I've got an after-party to plan, which means I'll come back home on Saturday  morning. No curfew or grounding 'cause Kailum just hit me with the surprise and now I'm stressing out. This party has to be big and amazing because the seniors at Lakeside are quite a large group." I sigh and rest my head on the desk.
"Okay...don't get pregnant or have sex or whatever," he shakes his head and exits the room. I check my phone and see that I've got multiple missed calls from the crew. Only way I could check up on all of them is through FaceTime.
I ring Ross through FaceTime, after two rings he answers the call and he's at the venue with everyone.
"Is everything alright there? You guys got everything that's needed?" I ask without greeting him. He smiles and nods, "Bouncers will be here at around midnight but you'll be escorted here at around quarter-to-eleven by me. You look stressed, what's up?"
I play with my loose and frizzy hair, "I'm a bit blank, have no idea what to play tomorrow evening. Come over with the crew and help me out?" He kisses the front camera and winks at me then yells, "En-route Bebe's house!" My cheeks warmup as I end the call.

In less than thirty minutes, everyone who went out to the party venue is back including Janice who just left to check out the party buses. Everyone seems pump for the party that's going down on Friday, I am too but I have no idea what I'm going to play! Luckily, a group of my friends and my annoying brother is here to help me decide on what to play.
"Don't only play house or dance music. Mix it up with some popular hip-hop/rap hits, anything that's trending right now in 2016," great advice coming from Ted the business student.
"You should DEFINITELY add in Panda and Middle." Karisma emphasizes the word 'definitely' dramatically.

FRIDAY MORNING, I wake up with the widest smile on my face. Today's prom! All the seniors have a day off from school just to prepare for prom. How awesome is that, never knew high schools could do that but I'm not complaining.
Cheyenne and Karisma decided to sleepover and spend the whole day of preparations with me and my mom. Hair, make up, nails, all the girly things you could think off.
"Ladies, I've got everything under control. There's this group of wonderful talented women who are coming over to do your hair, make up, nails and tan if you want to look all bronze royalty." Mom says as she hands us our breakfast. Didn't even ask for breakfast but she has blessed us with such delicious good. I'm honestly glad dad's not here.

"THE BOYS ARE COMING UP! Hurry up and get your asses in here," mom yells. The girls run out of my room, leaving me as I grab the little flower thing I have to hand to Ross. Dunno what's it called and I definitely don't care. When I walk out of my room, Ted walks out wearing a navy suit. Looking all hot and neat. Obviously this makes me question why he looks so nice. He's ruining my prom moment!
"Why do you look formal?" I frown as we walk down the hallway. He answers, "Meeting up with Janice. Heading to your prom, Austin hooked us up." Mood killed, knowing that this jock is coming over just ruins my wowza moment. By 'wowza' I don't mean Lil Wayne's hit.
"Wow, my girl." My attention's on Ross and he's stunned. Doesn't have his specs on, wearing a black suit without a tie and a few buttons open, got his hair in a neat bun. Looking like a Hispanic gangster, damn he's on fire!
We hug briefly and he whispers, "You look beautiful, can I marry you?" Giggling and blushing, I punch his arm playfully.
"Picture time!" Mom pulls out her camera and starts going all photography crazy as we all pose. It's a huge group of teens, the boys and their girls -including me-, the girls posing with their girls -also including me-.
"Can we go now? We've got a long night, including the after-party." I beg my mom. She smiles and hugs me tightly, kissing both my cheeks.
"Enjoy Bebe." After saying goodbye to all our parents, we're off to the parking lot and head to prom.