Chapter 3

End of school..
You and Yebin walked home together. "Yebin, do you wanna sleepover at my house?" you asked Yebin while walking with her. "I'm on, just let me tell my dongsaeng and tell him to bring my things," she said. "Oh don't tell him to bring your things, let just go shopping. My treat," you said. "Okay I'll just send him a text," Yebin agreed. You let her to text her dongsaeng.

(Yeb-Yebin, Yug-Yugyeom)
Yeb - Dongsaeng ~~ I won't go home today. Tell omma and appa. I'll sleep at my friend's house tonight. Haera's house.
Yug - Alright noona. Do you want me to bring your thing for you?
Yeb - Nah, I'll just go shopping with her
Yug - Do you have your money noona?
Yeb - Don't worry about it. Haera is buying for me.
Yug - Okay then, I'll just see you at school tomorrow. I'll tell omma and appa later.
Yeb - Thank you dongsaeng.~ See you tomorrow too.~

"You already tell him?" You asked her. "uh huh," she said while nodding her head. "Lets go shopping," you said happily. "Wait, you have your money right?" Yebin asked you, not sure. Of course, I've got it," you said, proudly taking unlimited card out and show it to her. "Wow, where did you get that?" She asked you. "You know, my parents are busy cause of their business, so they gave me this card and they tell me to enjoy it," you said. Smiling sadly at her. "Sorry to hear that," she said. "No worries," you said, giving her a smile. The two of you walking to the shopping mall while talking to each other. As long as you two arrive, the two of you are shopping like crazy.

————————————————————————————
A/N:
I know right, this is so boring and this chapter are very short, sorry! 🙏🏻 You can get mad (at the real author. 😂 Not me. 😂) if you want. Or you just can wait until chapter 5 (her advice. 😂) off to go now! 🖐🏻
Peace Out! ✌🏻️😂