Chapter 8

A/N:
Just a little bit info, in this chapter all of the point of view are V's. It will start from chapter 6 when they got their detention.
————————————————————————

(V's p.o.v)

Detention
I was not listening to every single words the teacher said. Well don't blame me I was just staring at this beautiful creature that the God create, Haera and I don't even think she is listening. All the time when the teacher was with us, I keep on staring at Haera. I know what you guys thinking. Why am I staring at her when both of us are hating each other? Nope, I don't hate her, actually I like her. What do you guys think? I have crush on her. It started when I was 10 years old. I know it sound impossible for a 10 years old boy for liking someone but I just did.
After the teacher left, I went to sit next to Haera.
"Haera," I called her.
"What do you want V?" She asked me. I was a little bit shocked when she literally annoyed by me but I made my face looks like I don't care.
"Well, I just wanna talk with you," I said to her with the sweetest voice I can do.
"No, now please go away," she said, still annoyed. I never know why she was annoyed by me. Well, maybe because I always made fun of her in the past.
"If I don't?" Of course I'll said that, I'm not gonna lose here and who do you think am I, I am V.
"I'll ignore you, of course," she said.
"How many time, I said to her, that thing will never work," I thought. "You know Haera, I already said that thing is not gonna work," I said to her.
Well, she really mean it. "You're really gonna ignore me, huh?" I really don't wanna lose.
"Think of something, V. Use that brain of yours," I thought. "Is this for real?" I asked her. She was just ignoring or should I say she treat me like I don't exist in this room. Then I had this thought, I kiss her cheek and it felt so soft. Wait, what am I thinking? She was very shocked, I know, well cause I'm too but I tried to look as calm as possible.
"What do you do just now?" she asked.
"Wow, you're talking to me," I said like I was very shocked.
"What do you do just now?" She asked and I can tell that she was very angry.
It seem like there was a volcano over her head, if you know what I mean.
"I'm asking you right now, V. What did you do just now?" She asked me again.
"Well I kiss you cause I like you. You just never noticed it," I said, of course just my thoughts. Do you think I'll said that outloud in this situation? And I have my own pride too.
"I just kissed your cheek. So what?" I said
"Yeah that thing. Why did you do that to me??" She asked me again. I can sense that she can't believe the whole thing.
"Can't I do that to my childhood friend? I always do that to you before, when we were friend in the past," I said, remembering the past and I really wanna go back to the past, where me and Haera were friend. I wish it will happen again, I just need to wait.
"That was the past, V! It's not the same, what will you do if there were someone out there who just saw that you just did to me?" She asked me.
"I'll just said to that someone that you're my childhood friend," I said to her.
"Actually, I want to tell that someone that you're my girlfriend," my thought, let me repeat my thought.
"I'm not gonna let this thing pass just like that, V. Just you wait," She said.
"Okay, I'll wait for it," I said like nothing happened before that.

After detention
Haera walked alone to home and what do you think? I'm worried about her safety and as you expected (maybe not) I followed her. I think Haera was thinking about something. Well, I am too. I was thinking whether I should or should not ask her out. It seems like she is still thinking but it seems like she was about to cross the road
WITHOUT looking left and right and there was a car coming toward her way! Without hesitation.
"Haera!" I called her. What, do you think I want to see her dead? Thank God she heard me. I ran to her while she look at me weirdly.
"What do you want now, V? She asked. "Oh, what are you doing tomorrow? I wanna hangout with you tomorrow, do you have time tomorrow?" I asked her.
Wow, so many tomorrow.
"Please say yes, please say yes," I thought.
"Well, V she hates you. Why do you think she will say yes?" The other side of me said.
"There is a possibility," I said, of course, not in front of Haera, just my thought. She look at me weirdly.
"You just asked me what?" She asked me.
"I asked you, if you wanna hangout with me tomorrow?" I asked her again.
"Oh sorry 'bout that, I already promised with Yebin to hangout with her," she said.
"Ohh. Okay then, bye," I was very disappointed so I left her just like that.
"I told you already," the other side of me said.
"Oh. Shut up! I'm the real V here," I thought.

The next morning
I woke up because of someone's voice.
"V oppa~~ Wake up!" That someone said. "Uggh.. Later.." I answered back.
"V!"
"Okay, I know this voice," I thought with my eyes still closed.
"Yes, omma?" I asked my mom who was already inside my room with both of her hands on her hips, if you know what I mean.
"Just get up already, I need you to rake care of Hyojoo while I'm gone, I need to go to work," my mom said.
Okay, you guys must wondering who is Hyojoo. She is my cousin that I cared the most, six years old, a girl and her aegyo is what I can't handle, what do you think will happened to me if Haera launch her aegyo?
"Where is her mom anyway? Why must I am the one who will take care of her?" I said. It's not like I don't want to do it, it's just I am too lazy to do it and what do you expect, It was 8 in the morning. I always woke up at 2 afternoon (a/n: I did this 😂)
"Just wake up already.. Oppa.~~" Hyojoo launch her aegyo like boom boom, shoot there, shoot there and here, Iam fully awake.
"Alright, I'm awake," I said. "Okay, I'll go now. Bye~ Take care.~" My mom said before she go while I just nodded at her.
"What should we do today, oppa?" Hyojoo asked me.
"I don't know, what do you want to do then?" I asked her back.
"I wanna go play there with the other kids!" Maybe I can make friends," she said excitedly.
"Well okay, let me just get ready, wait outside," while me here, lazily getting up. She just skipping up and down before went out of my room. I just look at her then sighing and go get my towel before go and take my shower.
———————————————————————————————

A/N:
Okay, you guys can judge me. I'm sucks at writing someone else point of view. It's not my fault anyway, it's my brain fault for not working properly this day. 😂
Oh, and that Hyojoo, I don't even know who she is, I just made her exist. 😂
Like the new cover?
OHMYGOD, YOU GUYS SHOULD SAID THANK YOU TO MY SISTER!
Sorry. 😂 Oh sorry for making more typos and any other errors. 🙏🏻😂