Chapter 1

First day at school, as a transferred student.....
"Good morning Mr.Kim," all of them said in unison. "Good morning everyone. "You may take your seat," Mr.Kim greeted them. "So, before we start anything, we have a new student that will join our class," Mr.Kim said. "Please come in," he said once again. You enter the class with a nervous feeling. "Anyeonghaseyo, cheoneun heara imnida, nice to meet you all and please treat me well," you said as you bowed down. All of the boys start winking and whistle at you like crazy while the girls just sit there smiling really nice at you as they already used to the boys that always treat a new girl like that. You just smiled at them, but then you smile stop when you saw your long-no-see enemy smirking at you. "That guy," you said under your breath.
"You may sit between Tae Hyung and Yebin," Mr.Kim said. When you're walking to your seat, your eyes can't stop looking at V that still smirking at you like a crazy person. "Just you wait V," you said again under your breath, as long as you sit at your seat, the girl beside you said,
"Hi, I'm Yebin. Nice to meet you," while giving her hand to shake hand with you. You just smiled and shake her hand. The lessons start.

Break time...
You and Yebin already became friend because of her outgoing personality. You two went to the canteen together and sit at one of the bench at the school park.
"So, can you tell me anything about this school?" You asked Yebin.
"Oh, there is nothing special about this high school but it does have two groups of famous students. One is GOT7 and the other one is BTS. V is one of the BTS, the one that sit next to you. While Mark that sit behind you is from GOT7," Yebin.
"I never realised about Mark," you thought. "So you said they are really famous in here?" You asked her.
"Yes and oh, I forgot to tell you this, one of the GOT7 member is my dongsaeng," she said.
"Who?" You asked her.
"Yugyeom, he is younger than us. Obviously, cause I said he is my dongsaeng," she answered.
You just laughed at ther statement. "Oh, just now I saw you're staring at V. Why?"
This time she asked you. "Long story but I'll tell you anyway. This is how goes, when we were.........."

————————————————————

A/N:
First chapter done! Why do you think Haera and V are enemy? Just wait until the next chapter. #evilsmile. 😂
PS: Sorry for the wrong grammar or typo or any other mistakes in this chapter cause as you know, I'm new in this thing. 🙂
Peace out! ✌🏻️😂