2. No, You Will Regret it

Haera's p.o.v

now i'm going to my left, to you know who. i went to him after thinking too much. even though, i'm still thinking about both of the guys, this guy was the one that keeping me smiling everytime his name passed by my mind.

i went inside when i arrived at his waiting place and all i saw was just a place where he was waiting at the middle of his waiting place. with some slow song playing in the background. he, waiting for me with a bunch of flowers in his hand. it seems like he prepared all of these from the start. how can he prepared all these things so fast?? i asked myself. "so i guessed you choose me??" he said, more like asking. "well, what do you think?? i think, i was just came here just to look what you had prepared for me and leave after that," i said, actually just joking around with him. "what??! i thought you choose me??!!" he asked me with disbelief. "no, i just come to look around here," i said, holding back my smile. "you're kidding, right?? you can't do this to me," he said. "well, i guessed i can, after what you've done to me all this times," i said. no i can't laugh now, my thought. i can't...... please hold it for 5 minutes..... please. i need revenge. "you know, i did all that so that you can talk to me. so that you can see that i'm exist in your world. i had been loving since we're ten years old. i know it sounds impossible but i just did," he said. ﴾a/n: do you guys know who he is now??﴿ "now, you're here, i want you to know that i love you. i love you for who you are. i've been waiting for you to come to me this whole time, and now you're here i don't want to lose this opportunity. i just want you to see and to know that i love you," he continued. i saw some tears going down to his cheeks. i'm sorry for that but i'm still want to continue my revenge plan. "well, i'll go now," i said. just when i was about to leave, "lee haera, i'm sorry for doing tricks to you these whole time and i'm sorry that i had fall for you when you don't even fall for me, but, i guessed, i'm not a perfect guy for you. i'm such a jerk, i'm such a jerk for telling you, i love you, for i don't know how many time now, but still, i can't get you out of my heart. even though, you are rejecting me right now, you will still be my first love, you will still my childhood friend, you will still be the lee haera i like and love," he said. "well, kim taehyung, you are a jerk. you've been playing tricks to me. no, to my heart. you keep on playing tricks that made me thinking whether you really love me or not. all of the tricks you made were the one who keeping me thinking whether i should accept you or not, whether i should accept you as a friend or an enemy, but, i don't think i can call you any of that from now on................ cause............. i'm accepting you as my boyfriend," i said. "yeah, i know you can go now," he said. "wha, what?? v, are you even listening to what i said??" i asked him. "yeah, you're rejecting me now, go ahead, you can go now. leave me alone here, so that i want to get over this thing, since i'm in this ice cream stall, i'll get over this thing by eating ice cream. any ice cream will do. ajusshi, give every ice cream you have to me, i'll pay don't worry," he said. "what the?? v!!! hear this with both of your ears clearly!!! i! am! accepting! you! to! be! my! boyfriend!" i said each word clearly and loudly beside him. "wha, what!?!?! you accept me?! no, you're kidding me right?? you said all of it just now, that i'm a jerk, that i'm playing around with you," he said, can't believe what i just said. "i accept you v, i said it now," i said. "now, ajusshi, just give us some time first before you give us all the ice cream," i said to the ice cream's ajusshi. he just smiled and nodded his head at me.

"you accept me?? even after all the tricks i've done to you??" he asked in disbelief. "well, what can i say. all that tricks you did was the one that made me feel closer to you," i said, but it's real. "you really are accepting me??" he was still asking even though, i told him million of times that i accept him. "but, why do you want to leave just now??" he asked. "just some revenge plan i made just now. i don't really want to do it, but then, i remember that i told you before, just wait when we got our detention together," i said. actually we were enjoying our ice cream right now. "what, you tricked me just now?? when we had this serious matter??" he asked. "yes, i am," i said like nothing happened. "ohmygod!!! i forgot to text mark!!" i said. "what??? why are you talking about another guy when your boyfriend was here, in front of you??" he asked with disbelief. "no!!! where's my phone?? phone??" i asked myself whike searching inside pocket for my phone. "just let hin wait in that cafe," v said with jealousy. "no, i need to tell him. he's still my friend," i said. i just found my phone and text mark right away.

﴾mark‐mark, hae‐haera﴿

hae‐ mark, i'm sorry. you're probably waiting for me now but i'm with v.

mark‐ it's okay, i know it will be like this but don't worry i'll still be your friend. close friend??

hae‐ haha, sure thing. wishing you to meet another beautiful and kind girl. hope she can be my friend.

mark‐ well, thank you haera. hope, what you wish will become true too. all the best for you and v.

hae‐ thank you, bubye for now. v was jealous over this texting‐with‐another‐ guy‐which‐is‐my‐own‐friend thingy.

mark‐ okay, see you at school~~

"you're done texting with him?? why don't you just call him so that you can hear his manly voice," v said wiyh jealousy. "well, should i??" i start to play around with my phone and i act like i was about to call mark. "nononono, you better don't young lady. you are my girlfriend not his," he said. "overprotecting, already??" i asked him. while he just smiled. "now, that you are smiling, you had something in your mind, right??" i asked him. "what!! how did you know?!?!" he asked. "well, i guessed , cause you're my boyfriend now??" i asked him back, smirking. "here, the purple flower. perfect for you who accepted me as your boyfriend," he said while giving me the purple flower. "so, i'm not perfect if i don't accept you as my boyfriend??" i asked him. "i think so......." he said. "you think what?!?! how could you said that to your own girlfriend?!?!" i said before i chased him around the park. good thing we had done eating our ice cream and paid the ice cream's ajusshi earlier. "how could you chased your boyfriend right now??!!" he asked me. "cause you did something wrong!!! no!! you said something wrong to me!!!" i yelled at him, still trying to catch him. all the people at the park laughed. some said, we are such a cute couple. while the elders here was hoping that they can run around like me and v running right now. more like me chasing him and he was running away from his girlfriend. "i love you, lee haera!!!!" he yelled while running away. "if you love me!!!! don't you dare running away from me!!!" i yelled and when i yelled that he stopped his track. "you really do love me, huh??" i asked him when i arrived near him, still catching my own breath after chasing v all around this park. "well, what can i say, i really love you," he said before he hug me. i hug him back, "i love you too," i whispered while smiling.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N:
you got v!!! what do you think?? is it good or bad?? thank you for reading this fanfic. i guessed it's a bye for now but a hello after i publish my new fanfic. thank you and sorry for everything. bubye~~~

Peace Out! ✌🏻️😂