3.

Left, right, left, right........ i keep on repeating it when i just decided to think once again. it took me a long time to decide when, at last i choose right without knowing. it feels right when i choose right﴾a/n: as in left and right. you might know who he is by now﴿. it feels right when i choose his waiting place. i walked slowly to his waiting place. when i arrived at the front door of his waiting place, i entered. everyone just did their routine like nothing special was going to happen. i saw him, i saw his backview. it seems like he don't want to turn around so, i walked to him slowly.

"hi, sorry to keep you waiting," i said. "ummm..... n..no...worries," he said, stuttered a little bit. "so, i want to tell you that i choose to," "you choose to reject me, yeah i know. why don't you just send me a text?? you don't need to tell me face to face. he might be waiting for you outside," he said. "what the?? but yeah anyway, i need to tell him i'm here. give me a minute i need to text him," i said. "no, just go, i need some time alone. go ahead, go to him," he said. "what are you saying about?? you! you were the one who said, if i choose you, i should come here, and what do you see right now?? you are seeing me right?? that's mean i choose you," i said. "wha, what?? you chose me?? i...i.....i thought you want to tell me that you're not choosing me, that i'm not even in your mind from the start," he said. "no, i've been thinking about you. maybe, i do thinking about someone else but i've been thinking about you since yesterday," i said, honestly. "i like it when we were playing around in the amusement park, how we used to be so awkward but then, that was the one who made us closer. that was the one that made me thinking about you," i said again. "well, what can i do, we're really awkward that time," he said while i was chuckling by what he said. "lee haera, since, it seems like you're the one who was about to propose me right now," i chuckled. "let me do it instead, lee haera, will you be my girlfriend??" he said. "maybe, no??" i said, more like joking around with him. "what?? i thought you chose me??" he said. "no, i'm not choosing you. but can we hangout a little bit??" i said. "yeah, i guessed so," he said. "let me order your drink," he said. he went to the counter and order my drink. when it was done he brought it to me. surprisingly, it was my favourite drink. "how do you know this is my favourite drink??" i asked. "well, i remembered you drank it when we first hangout," he said. "what a good memory do you had there," i said. while he just laughed at my statement but the laugh seems weak. "well, lee haera, since you're rejecting me right now, can you please listen to what i'm gonna say before you leave me??" he asked. i just nodded at his words. "i know, i know that i'm not such a fun guy to be with, but i tried when we were at the amusement park. it was fun for me that day, the fact that you hold my hand. you should be grateful that you are the first girl's hand that i've ever hold, not including my mother," he laughed at his own words but continued, "i like it when you smiled, i like it when you just being you when you're around me, i like it how you was the one who started to talk to me and i really wanna say thank you to myself when i asked you to hangout with me that day, i like it when you're such an easy going girl and I like everything about you. your voice, they was like a music to my ear. your hand that touched my hand, they was like a small kid hand which fit perfectly with my hand and i don't wanna let it go. but, when you said you're not choosing, i think i'll try to let it go," he said. i hold his hand which, was on the table. he was shocked with my sudden touch but what do i care?? "mark tuan, yeah i know your name, don't ask me how, i just know it. you're not going to let go of my hand. i came here cause i chose you. i came here cause i think you are the right one for me. i came here cause i like you......" i said but kind of embarrassed by my own words. "you, you like me?? you chose me??" he asked. "yeah, i did," i said. "you really chose me??" he asked while i just nodded my head. "i can't believe this, guys she chose me!!" he yelled to the other customers but sat down back when he realise, he was just gonna embarrassing himself. the other customers who were still can't understand what mark said, suddenly clapping their hands, some even congratulate mark. i just laughed at him, who was saying thank you to everyone who congratulate both of us. when he was doing that, i took this chance to text v.

﴾v‐v, hae‐haera﴿

hae‐ i'm sorry v. i don't know how to say this but i want to say thank to you for loving me. i wish i can return you that feeling back but i just don't feel it was right. sorry and thank you.

v‐ well, i guessed i'll just see you as my long lasted childhood friend. don't be sorry. we, being friend is enough and it's your choice anyway. i can understand that.

hae‐ thank you and sorry once again.

"what are you doing??" mark who was eavesdropping my phone, asked. "just texting with v," i answered. "what?!?! you are texting him when i was saying thank you to everyone else??" he asked with jealousy and now, i felt like playing around with him. "yes, i am why??" i asked him back. "nothing, do you want to go to the park??" before i even answer his question, he stand up , paid the bill and go outside, leaving me alone. he is sulking, again. i hold my laugh, don't wanna disturb other people in this cafe. i followed him from behind.

i walked beside him, who was sulking because of me. "are you mad??" i asked. "am i??" he asked me back. "no, you're not. i think you are sulking right now," i said. "do you think i am??" he asked, i just nodded like an innocent girl. "and why do you think i'm sulking right now??" he asked me like i'm a little kid. he looks like he want to play this thing along. "because i'm texting with v just now??" i asked, innocently. "i am, and how will you try to make me feel better now??" he asked. "this," i said while clinging my hand around his and give a kiss on his cheek. he was surprised. "and love you," i said. "well, i guessed that's works, love you too," he said, who was smiling right now.

-------------------------------------------
A/N:
you've got mark!!! congratulations to you, who got mark!!!!! thank you for reading this fanfic and i'm sorry if i made mistakes. bubye for now~~~ i'll say hello when i publish my new fanfic.

Peace Out! ✌🏻️😂