Chapter 5

The next day..
You wake up than usual. You sit on your bed for a while and take your phone on the desk beside your bed. You turn on your phone and then search for the music application and play Save Me by BTS.
Not realise that Yebin was sleeping next to you soundly, actually you don't even remember that you are the one that invite Yebin to sleepover at your house and you don't really know there was another person in your room.
You raise the volume on your phone and the music started to get louder. Yebin started to move. You realise something was moving, your body freeze for a while.
"What's with the noise this morning Haera?" Yebin asked you still sleepy. Then it stuck you like a lightning, actually you invite your friend yesterday for a sleepover at your house.
"Oh nothing Yebin. You can continue with your sleep. Its still early to go to school. I'll just go outside and prepare breakfast for both of us. Sorry for disturbing you," you said with apologetic smiled on your face.
"Oh... I'll just wake up and get ready for school. It takes me so long just getting prepare to go to school," she said still sound sleep. You just nod at her and go outside to prepare breakfast.

On the way to school..
"Haera, what song do you play this morning? Its sound so beautiful," Yebin asked you. "Oh, it was Save Me by BTS (a/n: I'm so into this song.) They getting famous this day," you said. "Oh.. Thanks for letting me know, I'll download that song later," she said. "Why don't, I'll just give it to you later? Remind me if I forgot," you said. "Okay them," she answered you. The two of you walk to the school while talking.

At your class..
The teacher said to do your own work so everyone just played around, while you just sit do. Peacefully looking outside when suddenly,
"Hi Haera.~" V greet you.
"Seriously V? can't you let me be here alone?" You asked him, annoyed.
"Hey, can't I greet my childhood friend?" He asked you with a smile on his face. While you just feel like punching his face but you still have your patience. You just sit there quietly, don't really care about V.
"Oh.. is my childhood friend sulking in front of me?" He asked you.
"leave me alone, I wanna have a really quite day today," you said to him. "If I don't want to?" he asked you.
"I'll just ignore you," you said.
"Not gonna work," he said.
"Then, I'll just punch your face cause I really want to do that to you," you said again.
"You think you can punch my beautiful face just like that? But anyway still not gonna work," he said.
"Aisssh, can't you just leave me alone?" You asked him, annoyed by his stubbornness.
"Still not working, why don't you just do something for me, like do some aegyo for me?" he said to you.
"Why must I do that to you?" You asked him. Actually the other student were watching you two. They were amazed when you treat V like that cause they never treat V like that before.
Mark that sit behind you can't stand it anymore, "V, can't you two play at other place or can't you just stop playing around with her? I'm trying to sleep here," Mark said with his eyes closed together. "Why must I do that? If I don't want to? What will you do?" V asked Mark.
"I'll just tell everyone your first love's name or should I say I'll tell everyone your first love is already in.......," before Mark said anything more V cut him. "Alright, alright I'll stop," V said. he go away and sit with another group of guy. "Thanks, Mark. That really help me," you said while smiling at him.
Mark open his eyes and wanted to say something when suddenly he stop because he was looking at your beautiful smile. "O...Ohh.. It... so.. Ok,"
"I just want him to stop anyway cause I'm trying to sleep," he said, stuttering you just smile at him and do your own work after that. While Mark is still amazed.

Break..
You are still sitting on your chair while waiting for the other students to go out. "Haera, you're not coming?" Yebin asked you.
"Just go first, I have something to do first," Yebin just nod at you and said, "Well, see you at the park," before she go away.
You're not realise that actually Mark is still behind you, waiting for the right time to talk with you. He touch your shoulder and said, "Haera,"
"Oh my god! A ghost just called my name!!" You screamed being the scaredy cat you are. "Haera, its me Mark," he said while laughing.
"Wait, does a ghost have a name? Where did I hear this name?" You asked yourself, not realising that you said it loudly.
Mark just laughing at you. You look at your back slowly. You look so relieved when you realise it was not a real 'ghost' just like what you thought.
"Oh, sorry Mark. I don't know it was you. I really though you were a ghost," you said, embarrassed. "Nah, its okay it was funny anyway," he said, still laughing.
You wait until he stop laughing. "So, why did you called my name just now?" You asked him after he stop laughing.
"So, I was wondering if you have some times later or tomorrow or maybe the next day of it or even next week? Here's  my number. Text me anytime you wanna hangout with me," he said to you.
"Okay,I'll tell later," you said while taking his number, "Well, lets go," he said. "Where?" You said clueless. "To the park, of course. To meet Yebin and the other members," he said, laughing at your cuteness. You just show him your embarrassed face and pouted at him when that only make him laugh more.

——————————————————————————————

A/N:
Wow! Almost 1000 words. That's a record. Hahaha. 😂 Jk.

So, how was it? Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

Peace Out! ✌🏻️😂