~1~

crybbxo- hi

iamnxtash- hi who are you

crybbxo- i am crybbxo

iamnxtash- hi i am not ash

crybbxo- haha v funny

iamnxtash- wha

crybbxo- not my type bye

iamnxtash- r00d

crybbxo logged out

ashley's POV

"that was really weird. i don't understand people like this." i muttered and closed the computer.

"honey, come downstairs, please" my mum shouted.

"coming!"

"the guests are going to be here any minute now. is your room clean and tidy?"

"shoot! i forgot.. but i think i'm going to be okay sitting alone in my room.."

"you are no fun! don't worry, our new neighbours have a daughter your age!"

"uhm.. i don't feel like socializing.. maybe later."

"sweetie. you are in your room all
summer! socializing is something you have to do once in a while."

"mum please i-"

*knock knock*

"OOH! they are here! just please, act nice. this one time." she sounded way too excited for an event like this.

"o-okay."

they came in. a family of three. a father, a daughter and a mother. that's okay.. i guess.

the girl actually looked a lot younger than me. her clothes reminded me of a baby. one side of her hair was black, but the other- pink. i mean, who am i to judge. i have blue hair for quite a while now. but i must admit, that girl was really attractive.

"h-hi! i-i am ashley-y!" i said trying to smile, but i didn't succeed.

"hello! i am an old friend of your mother, max. this is my wife marie and this our wonderful daughter melanie. she's one year younger than you, but i think you'll get along." melanie looked at me with a stubborn look, but then turned away.

"so.. i think you girls can go upstairs and we can stay here and talk about what has happend over the years?"

"uhm.. actually-" i tried to say something, but max didn't let me finish.

"sure!" he said and then whispered something into melanie's ear.

we went upstairs, but didn't talk at all. we took out our phones and that's it. until our parents came in. they took our phones and said that we need to socialize.

"uhm.. so.. i guess you're sixteen, right?" i tried to start a conversation.

she didn't answer.

"quite a shy one, huh?"

she even turned away. but still no answer.

"i know that you don't want to talk and i don't either. but if you want your phone back you must do something."

she looked at me, but still didn't say a thing.

"ok, be that way. why the hell would i care?"

so the rest of the evening we just stared at the walls. i really wanted her to go away. she is different. i don't like different.

finally, she went home. knowing that she lives across the street gave me creeps. that girl is weird. really, really weird.