~11~

mellovesash- y am i always the 1 that starts convos?

ashlovesmel- idk, u miss me? ;))

mellovesash- ofc i do bush

ashlovesmel- :)

mellovesash- so.. what are we doing today after school? also, are you even coming to school today?

ashlovesash- ye i finished the project!!

mellovesash- when??

ashlovesmel- idk u tell me ;)

mellovesash- you didnt

ashlovesmel- yes i did :)

mellovesash- i h8 u

ashlovesmel- no u love me

mellovesash- tru

ashlovesmel- tru tru

mellovesash logged out

melanie's POV

"huh.. i guess i am meeting ash today!" i smiled

"darling, you will be late to school!!" my mum shouted from downstairs.

"ugh.. yeah im coming!!" i shouted back and went downstairs

"here is your lunch money and you are ready to go," my mum gave me 10 bucks, "good luck, sweetie!"

i went outside amd surprise surpise, ashley was waiting for me!

"i thought you could use a ride.." ashley smirked

"haha yes," i flirted back

"i love you too fucking much stop," ashley turned her smirk into a smile.

"true, but i love you more." i kissed her forehead and got in the car.

the ride was awkwardy silent. i don't really know why, but i felt weird.

we are going to face tyler. he could end ash's mum's job and that made me worried..

"we are here!" ashley sounded scared, but tried to keep calm.

"y-yes.." i muttered

"i know it won't be "perfect", but we have to tell him."

"yes, but what if--"

"everything will be okay, i promise..."

"how can you promise me something you aren't sure of!"

"i--"

"don't ashley."

"calm down melanie. as long as we are together, everything is perfectly fine. okay?"

"o-okay."

"promise?"

"y-yes."

we hugged and got out of the car. as we walked in the school, we kinda seperated. just so noone sees us together ir something.. we can still act like friends, tho.

i didn't see tyler anywhere, until i walked to my locker. he came to me and wanted to kiss me. i rejected it.

"w-what is wrong?" he asked

"no, everything is alright, just i'm still not completley healthy, you could get sick!" i lied.

"oh... that's okay..." he seemed sad. i was sorry for that guy.

"uh.. tyler.. what about we go somewhere after school?" i tried to do something

"y-yeah! how about we go to the cafe next to that park? at 5pm?"

"okay! sounds great!" i said goodbye and went to class.

i was 5 mins early so i went to the teacher to ask what i missed.

when the class started i sat next to melanie. we kinda talked when teacher wasn't looking, kinda flirted a little bit and i asked melanie of she can come with me to the cafe. she agreed.

after school i grabbed my studies and went outside to meet melanie. we jumped in the car and drove.

we were here. melanie chose a table that is pretty far, but she could see us.

"h-hi!" i finally saw tyler.

"hey cutie!" he greeted me.

"i have someth--"

"what are you going to eat?" he asked.

"uh.. maybe a blueberry pie? and a green tea? i dont really care, i will take what you take."

"okay! blueberry pie and green tea it is!"

he ordered the dish and we talked about winterbreak. his was amazing. mine was too, but i couldnt tell him. yet.

"my holidays were awful. i just.." i lied.

"i had a great time! next time you are going with me!" he winked.

"uh.. yeah.. tyler.. i have something to tell you.. we.. need to break up?" i just couldn't wait any longer.

"w-what?! w-why?!"

"i-it is a special someone.. that i met.. during the break.."

"w-who is he? do i know him?"

"uh.. it's a she..."

"w-wHAT! I-I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

"hahaha.. yeah.."

"ashley, i've always known that you are not the same, but this.."

"i am sorry, tyler. you will find someone that makes you happy, i promise."

"n-no. p-please don't leave me. please!!"

"i-i must. i'm sorry. bye."

i said my goodbyes and went outside. tyler was chasing me.

"n-no!! if i can't have you, nobody can!!" everything went black. i couldn't move, couldn't see at all. i could just think.

what happened?

a/n- 725 words fite me i dare you