Three.

Dear No One,

It's so hard trying to let you go. After all this time I've held on, it's hard letting go. It's like watching hard work on that final art project being demolished. It's hard to drop the shards, that once caused you to bleed because you kept holding on, after all the time you spent gluing them back together. The hardest part of all of this was letting go, watching everything crash and burn down to ashes. I wanted things to work, wanted us to work. But how are we supposed to fix something that's already broken? I know that you deserve someone better. You deserve a girl who isn't like me. You deserve that girl on the pedestal, the stable best friend, the adventurer, you deserve the perfect girl. You deserve better than the loser in the back of the class, the girl who is reckless and broken, who is tired of living and tired of breathing, who is nothing but a piece of worthless crap. I am nothing. You are something. We can't work. We are star crossed. Never to be. I want to move on so badly from you, but I always find myself coming back to you. I love you. I need you, even. But I have to let you go. For the sake of my sanity, and for the sake of your wellbeing, its best for me to let go. And sometimes letting go does more damage than holding on. Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go. But which one is right? Which one is an answer I won't regret?

- Wanderer ❖