Twenty-Two.

Transition Chapter

Dear No One,

I believe all the hurt I once felt is now gone. All the love that was never returned is finally being given back to me. My heart is slowly mending. Because of him.
He makes me feel like I am worth more than a fortune. That I am irreplaceable. I always smile around him because that is what he does to me.
Maybe I'm becoming a fool again, but I want to take this chance. I believe that this choice is a risk worth taking, and all the hardship was not just for nothing.
You will always have a special place in my heart. It may not be as big as it used to be, but it will always be there. My first love, my first heartbreak, my first true feelings. I will never forget all the good times we had spent together.
I would have stayed with you if you had asked. There was enough of you in me to make me. But I won't be hurting anymore when I'm with him. I won't let him hurt me like I let you.
Until I am sure of who we both become throughout this adventure, I will learn from the past. I will not let him get so close where losing him is devastating.

So I thank you. For the last time.

I thank you for all the smiles you made me smile and all the laughs you made me echo. I thank you for the wonderful dates and warm cuddles. I thank you for all the game support and the fun game supporting. I thank you for sharing memories with me that I will never replace. I thank you for all the hurt I have learned from. I thank you for all the struggles I fought through on my own to become independent. I thank you for the experience to become stronger. I thank you for loving me and losing me.

I thank you for being you.

- Wanderer ❖

Transition Chapter