CHAPTER TWO

Dawn cheerfully linked arms with Chase as she skipped down the street.
Chase looked at her. "Damn it's getting really dark out..."
"Yeah, but I like it... The dark blue sky is....comforting."
"It's the same colour as your hair... It's really pretty."
"Haha, thank you!"
"You're welcome."

After about 45 minutes they arrived at Dawn's house. "Hey come inside."
"Okay." He walked in and closed the door behind him.
"Sorry I kept you out so late, I should've walked myself home."
"Nah, don't worry I couldn't help myself."
Suddenly there was a bright flash then a loud crack. Lightning and thunder.
"Shit. That storm came out of nowhere, you should stay at my place tonight, it's late anyways."
"Yeah, that sounds good." And maybe just maybe I'll get lucky and see that sweet rack of tits tonight...or better. He thought to himself

She pulled him by the hand to a room. "This is my room, the other rooms are all being renovated so we can both sleep in here, okay? That's not too weird for you, right?"
"No don't worry it's all good."
She pointed to a set of double doors. "That's my closet, next to it is my bathroom and that's about it, I'll sleep on the floor and you can have my bed. I'm sure you wouldn't wanna share so don't worry."
He looked at her. Holy shit, why is she so fucking pretty? He thought to himself. "Oh no I'm cool with sharing your bed, if you are I mean, it's pretty big so it doesn't matter that much."
She began to pull up her top then stopped. "Either stop staring or turn around." She said blushing lightly.
His face turned red. "Oh I'm sorry, it's not what you think--"
"I know, I'm just fucking with you." She cut him off. She pulled her shirt the rest of the way off then pulled off her pants. She was left in just her bra and panties. "You get ready for bed too."
"Oh, yeah sorry" He said pulling off his shirt and pants. She sat down on her bed and flopped down letting out a sigh. "It feels so good to lay down..."
"Y-yeah it does, are we just gonna sleep like this, together?"
"Why not?"
"No reason." I'm having lewd thoughts again... He thought
They both got into bed and got all comfortable.
"I'm really sorry," she said sitting up. "I can't sleep like this..."
He got out of bed. "No I'm sorry." he said.
She unhooked her bra and threw it across the room keeping the sheet covering her boobs.
"Oh, that's what you meant... Should I leave and sleep somewhere else?"
"No don't worry about it." Oh my gawd he has a fucking boner! She thought. Damn it's big too... Shit... Why am I looking at his dick? Am I horny? What the fuck is with me right now? Fuck!
He climbed back into bed with her. She turned away from him and started to fall asleep. Chase couldn't stand it any longer he wrapped his arms around her and put his hands on her boobs. Then he gave them a good squeeze. They're really nice tits... He thought.
"What the hell?" She yelped.
"I'm sorry, I'm really, really, really fucking sorry, but I just couldn't control or suppress my urges..."
She got out of bed and walked to her mini fridge and drank a tiny vodka lemonade. The she slid off her panties and sat on his bare chest.
"I think the heat is happening between us, we should just get it over with."
She said before making out with him, pressing her body against his.

(Since demons in that realm have really low chances of reproduction they developed something called 'the heat' which is basically an attraction between any two demons which can be triggered pretty easily, even demons of the same gender, it's kinda like being extremely horny but only for one person)