4. Ruined

I watched the Demon's body wrack with a deeply internal shudder and then he began to pace around me like a vulture, a hand to his chin. Filled with anxiety at my permission for him to ruin me, I didn't move, just stared at the ground and then peeked occasionally up at his pacing. What is he going to do to me? Why me?

"Look at me, Jessica," he commanded, his voice vast and guttural. It ripped me up from the inside. God, I'll do anything he wants. Anything at all I am his.

I snapped my head up and he gave a sharp nod, pleased at my responsiveness.

"You don't believe that you need to be dominated, but I'll show you. Watch how easy you respond. Drop down to all fours, Jessica."

With a shudder I did as I was told, feeling my undies rise up and my nipples pushing against the silk of my deep plum silk bra.

"Look at me, dear."

I looked and he caressed my face, his eyes filled with wonder before he pointed to the bed. That could mean many things—get on the bed, crawl to the bed, face the bed—yet something inside of me knew what he wanted. I crawled over to the bed and then put my top half over the edge, letting my ass hang out and the Demon followed me, sounds of approval coming from his throat.

"You're a beautiful creature, Jessica," he complimented.

I am far from a creature. He's the creature and he was heavenly right in the middle of what should be hell for me.

Jessica and the Demon, what a funny sitcom.

"Will you obey?" he assured.

"Yes, sir."

He groaned, his lips next to my ear. "Your safe word is ruined, Jessica. Say it."

I hesitated and his hand came down so hard on my ass it created a light behind my eyes in the darkness of my bedroom. I didn't cry out.

"Ruined," I breathed out against the pain.

"Good girl." He palmed my ass and then he hit the other cheek and I closed my eyes, pushing my ass into his hand because it was better to surrender than to fight. Fighting would only make it hurt more. Surrendering gave me pleasure and I wanted pleasure along with the pain.

"Have you ever had this before?" he asked, his voice sweet like a song. I didn't respond, unsure of his meaning. He smacked me again. I bit down hard on my lip. "Someone giving you what you need. Tell me, Jessica."

"No, sir." No one has ever been what I needed. God, he's going to ruin me. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter.

"Do you see how easy this is for you? You know what to say, Jessica." He hit me again. "You know what to do." Again. "You love this." And again. "Say you want it."

"I—"

He lifted me up by my hair that he knotted around his wrist and pulled. I gasped, his lips at my ear. "Say it."

Deep down below I thought I'd explode and he barely even touched me. Who even am I anymore? I'm no longer Jessica, am I? Regular Jessica never desired this. Regular Jessica would never allow this. I am not Jessica anymore. I'm someone else. "I want it."

He threw me back down to the bed and trailed kisses along my spine, his fingers following after and I shuddered, my eyes rolling back. "You're very responsive, it pleases me."

"I want to please you, sir."

"Do you?"

"Yes, sir." Who is saying these things? I've never said these things.