VII

(Comment as you read or answer the questions at the end)

Update: 12/1 THE ENDING HAS TOTALLY CHANGED ... the book is now flipped around .. you're in for a surprise

1 month later
Today is finally the last day of school and i'm here waiting for these slow ass teachers to give me my promotion certificate. All of my family is here, except for bey. My grandma Tina, Auntie Solo, cousin Angie, Mya, Larry, Juelz, A.J, and my other cousin Kristin are all here.

The night my mom gave me the option to go back to mya I didn't hesitate for a second. I immediately packed a bag that very same night and was gone by sunrise. I can tell my mom didn't like my decision but it was the only thing I wanted. I never really wanted to live with her and when I did try something out of my comfort zone it just made our relationship even more worse than what it actually was.

Unfortunately it took a toll on me. I started getting in trouble at school and even got into a couple of fights. I tell you hitting your abuser back never felt so good until there's a consequence that comes with it. I couldn't even participate in any of the activities for those who are graduating. When I was suspended my grades went below average and I barely passed any of my classes.

As far as bey, I don't even know if she knows about the fights . I just know that she has been working as per usual. The reason for her not being at the ceremony is because of work she's out somewhere in Cali doing conferences and stuff. I feel absolutely dumb to think she will finally put work on hold for me but I'm foolish to believe so. Once again she let me down.

"jasmine Gonzalez! "

Everyone began to Clap and some kids booed. My squad was dancing and shit saying, "That's my bestfran yaaas" I walked up to the podium.

Before I received my certificate I threw up the trill sign and stuck out my tongue. I heard My grandma in the crowd embarrassing me and stuff.

I sat back down in my seat and waited for the ceremony to end.

After graduation

"I'm so proud of you!" my grandma cheered as she hugged me so damn tight . When she finally released she put 2 Lay's around neck. Most were filled with money, "one is from me and the other is from your grandpa"

"grandpa Matt right?"

"yes baby" I nodded and laid my head on her chest.

Angie came up to me, "you finally out this bitch little cuz!" she yelled hugging me, "you finna hit the big bucks in high school. Good luck" she laid a lay around my neck. It was filled with money and candy.

"thanks" I said until my older cousin A.J ran up to me. "yes we finna be popping in high school together! Stealing niggas and-"

"A.J DON'T MAKE ME POP YOU!" Kristin threatened

I busted out laughing

"good job sweetie. You looked so beautiful up there little cuz" Kristin said hugging me placing another lay around my neck

"thank you. And your booty is working it kinda good in that dress cuz you got the guys from my school breaking their necks" I said

She rolled her eyes, "girl please I ain't worrying about their small immature dicks. Ain't no pleasure for me" she boasted

"mom!" A.J yelled, "you're a bad example you told me to not curse but you're saying inappropriate content"

She stuck out her tongue, "and I'm grown. It's called Adult content. Something you don't need to know about"