Chapter 3

The rest of the day was pretty boring, I didn't have any more classes with Ryan until 7th period. Although, ironically, I had every class with Niall. I met all of Niall's friends in lunch, and they are really cool! 7th period Spanish finally came around and Ryan is the aid in that class! I can't wait to see him, I miss him so much! Ms. Widman sat Liam next to me and Niall behind Ally.

Liam turned to me and chuckled. "I think Niall likes you. I mean, he's never acted this way about a girl before," he looked and Niall before continueing, "I just get worried about him, because of what he's been through and all. We all get worried about him. He's like the baby of us lads."

"Oh," was all I could choke out. I tried to change the subject with, "So, Ally, the girl talking to Niall, is throwing a huge party with her boyfriend on Saturday, and it might be a good way for you guys to meet everyone and have a good time. You wanna come?"

"Uh, I'll think about it," was all he could say before Ms. Widman went on a crazy Spanish rant because she forgot the attendance AGAIN.

Just then, I noticed something. Ryan didn't come and talk to me like he always does. I looked back, and he was staring at his Geometry textbook with a sad look on his face. I felt bad, thinking that it was because of me, but I shook it off. I know Ryan, and he would've told me if I was doing something to upset him. As I was looking, he looked up to meet my gaze for only a second, but quickly looked down again. I guess I'll talk to him in Band. I pretty much zoned out the rest of the period.

When the bell rang, I asked Liam where he was going. He said that him, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry were going to Choir. So, we all walked to Choir together. Mrs. Gery sat Niall next to me.

"Okay guys, let's get out Believe from the Polar Express," Mrs. Gery annouced to the class.

We started to sing, and it was Niall was actually an angel. His voice was the most amazing thing I had ever heard. And it was the strongest voice out of all the boys in the class. Sure, the rest of Niall's friends had great voices, too, but nothing even compared to Niall's angel-like voice.

When the song ended, I said to him, "You have an amazing voice, Niall."

He smiled and looked down at me. "Thanks, you have the best voice I've ever heard, though," he complimented me.

I couldn't help but blush, and I looked back at Ally and Jalyn laughing about something. Ally looked at me and winked, looked at Niall, back to me, and started to laugh again. I was just then that I realized three new girls on the other side of Ally. Jalyn followed my gaze and and looked back and me and just shrugged her shoulders.

"They came with us," Niall pointed out, referring to the three girls.

"Oh, what's their names?" I asked him. They looked nice.

"The one beside Ally is Eleanor, Louis' sister," Eleanor was really pretty, almost model-like. She had long, wavy brunette hair and didn't have on a stitch of make-up. She had long legs and was extremely skinny. "The one in the middle is Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend," Perrie was a blonde with about medium length hair, and had on, in my opinion, too much make-up. She was really pretty other than that. "And finally, Liam's girlfriend, Danielle," Danielle was a dark complected girl with dark brown hair that was really curly. She had on little make-up and was really skinny like Eleanor and Perrie.

"Wow, I'm jealous. They have really good taste in girls. So, I'm guessing that means you, Louis, and Harry's girlfriends are back in England?" I asked him, slightly hoping he was single.

He laughed. "No, I'm single. Haz and Lou are... Gay... And dating..." he exclaimed before going back to singing.

I looked back at Ally, and she gave me a "you better tell me everything" look. I gave her a slight nod, and pretty much did nothing else the rest of the period, other than think of why Ryan would be sad.

***

Band! The last period of the day! And with my main man! We were going outside to practice our half-time show for the football game on Friday. Ryan and I both play snare drums. As I was getting my harness on, Ryan came up to me.

"We need to talk," was the first and last thing he said before walking away, motioning for me to follow him.

As we walked down the stairs, I got right to it. "So, what's going on?"

"I don't know, why are you cheating on me?" he said straight up.

"What?! Who said...? Why would...? NO!" I practically screamed as we got to the parking lot.

"I heard that you and the new Niall dude got the hots for each other," he said with a really sad look on his face.

"Ryan, I love you. No one else. And nothing could ever change the way I feel about you," I explained, kind of hurt that he would think that I was so low to cheat on him with someone I just met today.

"Really?" he asked with hope in his voice and smile.

"Really," I giggled.

"I would so hug the crap out of you, but with the stupid drums on us, I really can't. Tonight, I promise," he winked at me.

I giggled even more than I already was and said, "Okay, babe!"

 Mr. Miller then came over the speaker with, "Everyone, this is Niall. He plays guitar and piano. He will not be in marching band, only concert band," he gestured to Niall sitting in the grass, and he gave everyone a small smile and a little wave.

I heard my cousin Kiersten talking to Niall, trying to be all flirty with things like, "I love your hair, it's so fluffy," and, "So, do you have a girlfriend? If not, I'd be willing to change that at any time." I have to admit, I did feel a little wave of jealousy wash over me while watching that. And I have no idea why. Niall wasn't flirting back, to my relief.

"Okay everyone, get out our Bruno Mars show, and we are starting on page one," Mr. Miller announced.

We played and marched all of it, and then went back inside. Ryan held my hand on the way in. I noticed Kiersten writing something on a piece of paper and handing it to Niall. Probably her number or something like that. Of course.

~~Author's Note~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the first two chapters being so short. When I wrote it on paper, it was a lot longer than when I typed it out. The chapters will be longer from now on, I promise(: But anwho! New challenge! It has to get to 40 reads before I update again! Let's see if you can get that far(; MUAHAHAHA!!! Lolol. I am still accepting ideas for the story, because I'm running out of ideas. I only wrote this far on paper, and really have no more ideas.. Help is definitely needed! Please go check out @Shayne_Watson, her books are really good! I don't know if she has more than one though.

And please no Larry Stylinson hate. I ship Elounor as much as Larry. I just wanted them to be gay in the story because it gave it a little twist.

~Ally