Chapter 4

~~Author's Note~~

Whenever you see Many Paths in the story, it is referring to my made up version on One Direction. I had to use something remotely similar to One Direction's name. And I changed their names a little bit. Just letting you know! Happy reading!

Ryan drove me home and stayed for a couple of hours because my parents weren't getting home until late, like always. And Ryan was right, I did get a lot of hugs from him. After he left, I hopped online to read my Many Paths fan fictions. Gosh, Neil is just so perfect. I ship Lary so hard, Lewis and Gary. After that, I got on Facebook, only to find one friend request from... Niall! Almost immediately after I accepted it, I got a message from him.

It said, "Hey love."

I rolled my eyes and smiled and typed back, "Hey!"

"How are you this lovely evening?"

"Well, it's raining. I wouldn't call this lovely."

"Back in Ireland, we loved this type of weather!"

"Americans don't. It's just a setback to our daily schedules."

"Oh, I see! By the way, do you know a Kiersten Smith?"

"She's my cousin, why?"

"She keeps texting me and keeps trying to add me as a friend on here, even though I keep declining her! She doens't get the message!"

"Would you like for me to talk to her and tell her to back off?"

"That would be great! Thanks! Well, I gotta go! See you tomorrow, bye!"

"See ya!"

I go off my computer when I was done talking to him and went to bed. It was almost 10.

***

My phone lit up and vibrated from beside me. I looked at the time. 12:01 A.M. I groaned and looked at the text. It was Ryan.

"It's HUMP DAY!" was all it said. I threw my phone across the room, because if I answered him, I would probably cuss him out for waking me up at midnight just for that.

***

I woke back up at 6 in the morning. I had to shower, curl my hair, and find my "Hump Day" shirt that Ryan made for us. Ever since he saw that Geico commercial, he's been OBSESSED with Hump Day. I find it extrmely annoying. He needs mental help, I swear to it. He makes me wear that shirt every Wednesday. But whatever, if he's happy, then I'm happy. At around 7:15, I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"It's open," I called to whoever it was.

Ryan opened the door, holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers, yellow roses, and a heart-shaped box of chocolates. He was also wearing the "Aye, she's mine" shirt I got him for our two year aniversarry.

"Happy two year six month aniversarry to my baby!" Ryan said as he set down the flowers and chocolate on my desk before striding over to me to tackle me on my bed. "Well, hello gorgeous," he winked at me, causing me to blush.

"Happy aniversarry!" was all I could get out before he kissed me passionately. Very passionately. He pulled away and looked down at my shirt. "I'll go change," I said as I got out from under him and pulled my "Aye, he's mine" shirt from my closet. I started to head for my bathroom, but Ryan grabbed my arm before I got out the door.

"Who said you had to change in there?" he winked again.

"I did. It will only take a mniute," I told him before kissing his cheek and walking off to the bathroom.