Chapter 2

Ryan walked me to Health before going to his class. He kissed me, then walked away. I walked into class to see Ally and Laila doing the "swerve" joke we had made a few weeks ago. They did a lot more often now that we were in "the birds and the bees" section. Man, I think that guy's following me! His perfection just overwhelms me! If only I knew his name... I bet it's as perfect as his looks... He sat right behind me too! AHHH!

"Um, can you tell me what page we're on, love?" someone from behind me asked with a super cute Irish accent. I turned around to see who it was, only to find the cute guy looking at me like he was expecting an answer. I figured it was him who asked it, but I wasn't sure.

"Um, me?" I asked, confusion evident in my voice and expression.

He laughed an adorable laugh and replied, "Yes, babe."

"Oh, we're on page 295. My name's Serenety,  by the way. Not love or babe," I told him.

 "Serenety..." he repeated, almost like he was tasting it. "I like it. My name's Horan, Niall Horan."

"Wow, our last names are really similar! Mine is Hooper," I said. Oh. My. Gosh. I was right! His name is as perfect as his looks! Niall, Niall, Niall...  Wow... Wait, what am I thinking?! I am dating Ryan! I love Ryan, I can't think of other guys like that!

"Yeah, I guess they are," he chuckled, giving me a cheeky smile like Ryan. Soemthing flashed through his eyes that I couldn't recognize, it kind of looked like amusement and fear. But I shook it off, thinking it was nothing, and that I was just being stupid.

"So, your new here. Where did you come from?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"I was born in Ireland, but because of my mum, was forced to move to England. I met my four best friends there, Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn. We had to move here because of... Well reasons... Anyways, you might have seen Zayn and Louis in our History last period," he exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah I saw them," I replied.

"Was that your boyfriend sitting with you at the table up front?" Niall asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"Yeah, his name is Ryan. We've been together for about two and a half years now," I answered.

"Oh, that's nice. Congratulations," he congratulated me, but I heard the disappointment in his voice when he said it.

We must have been talking for a while because we didn't hear the bell ring or hear Ms. Dennis start teaching about five minutes ago.

"Ah hem!" Ms. Dennis cleared her throat and glared at us. "Is there something you would like to share with the whole class? Because it must be a lot more interesting than learning about sex!" Gosh, she never gets this pissed off at anyone else for talking. she must be on her period, too.

"Sorry. I was just asking her if she could be my guide around because I'm new here and all," Niall defended us.

"Okay, well I think it can wait until after class, can't it?" Ms. Dennis asked.

"Sure, sorry," I apologized and we paid more attention to the lesson.

~~Author's Note~~

Chapter 2 is up! Thank you all for the 15 reads. Next chapter has to be 25 reads to get it! So please share this with your friends! I would greatly appreciate it! Please go check out @5Secondsof_Niall. Her story Summer Love is amazing!

~Ally