Chapter 11

It's time for the party. The party I no longer want to go to, but I have to because I promised Ally I would. Fuck my life. This is going to be one of the worst nights of my life, I can already see it. Ryan and his new slut are going to be all over each other and they'll make sure to do it right in front of me. That's what Courtney does all the time.

But you know what? Niall and I will do it right back to them if that happens. Give them a piece of their own medicine. It's what they deserve after what happened last night.

For my party outfit tonight, I have on my ripped hot pink leopard print leggings, my black and white shirt that says "Too Dumb For New York, Too Ugly For L.A.", and my knee high black Converse. My hair is in loose curls going to my mid-back, and a black beanie covers the top of my head. I have on some make-up, but not much. I look pretty hot right now, if I do say so myself!

There was a knock on the door downstairs, signalling Niall was here to take me to the party. If you haven't noticed, I don't really like to drive myself places. I walked downstairs and skipped to the beat of What Do Ü Mean by Justin Bieber all the way from the stairs to the door. I opened it quickly and Niall walked in.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled at me and lightly kissed the tip of my nose. I blushed and looked away. Niall has the effect to make me blush all the time, no matter what he does or says. It's a blessing and a curse. No, I take that back, it's really only a curse.

"You ready for tonight?" I smiled up to his beaming face. He is so gorgeous and adorable and sweet and cute. I could say a lot more about him, but I don't have time to because of the party.

"As ready as I'll ever be, baby girl." Aw, he gave me my first real nickname! I blushed for the second time in less than a minute. I think that should be a new record!

"Okay. We are driving together, right? I asked him.

"I assumed we were driving together in my car." He told me and looked down at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Alright, we'll do that. Let's go!" I yelled as I pulled him out the door.

***

Niall pulled onto Ally's road, and there was literally no where to park. No where. We ended up having to park in some random dude's yard. The music was blaring and there were dancing, drunk teenagers throughout the whole street.

We walked down the road towards the house, and we were greeted about five times by people coming up to us and acting like we were long-lost siblings or something like that.

After what seemed like forever, we finally got inside Ally's house. When I said Dakota and Ally throw the best parties, I really meant it. Everybody who's anybody is at these parties, ranging from the star quarterback and head cheerleader to the person nobody talks to and the school's biggest nerd.

Where the hell is Ally at? She can't be too far- "AHHH!" I screamed because some person just jumped on my back.

Whoever the person was leaned down and kissed my cheek. Then they jumped down and I turned around right away to see who it was. And of course, it was her. Typical Ally.

"Hey! You finally made it!" Ally screamed over the music. I could smell the alcohol on her breath since her face was two inches from mine, and I just could tell that she had been drunk for a while now.

"Yeah! We couldn't find anywhere to park!" I screamed back at her.

She looked at me with an excited look. "I gotta go mingle! Bye! I love you bae!" She hugged me, slapped my ass, and walked away before I could do anything else. I just shook my head and chuckled about what had just happened.